Sumcats is at it again

Old January 25th 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Sumcats is at it again

Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 25th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oooohhhhhmmmm beree gud, tell yourown pawta luk atta breeze litter system,
itz beree kule, anna lezz liftin fur da litter box cleaner/taker owter, OEJ

Old January 25th 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-01-25 11:39 AM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

snikker

Best tu leev that tu thu sumcat's credit...er blame. They cud make
theyselfs yousful.

--
Sam
Old January 25th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 25, 3:09*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Dare! We telled ower Meomie bowt dem sumcatz an she didnt beeleef
usses! Whi wus da bocksez onna dare sides? An is dare a kitty soso
wike yureownhansumself? Dis is shokkin....purrhaps dare is a sumcat
dat lukes like myneself.....??

Harry - inna kitchin lukin abowt.
Old January 25th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

Dat was badd fing to du -- shaym! TuTu
Old January 26th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

"Ranger Greykitten"
Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

waow...yoo gotz 7 lidderboxes fur da 4 uff yerownselfs? wee gotz 2 uff den
for da 4 ufff usses.
Pa gotted sum sented lidder n ai dunt wike et sew ai pooed owt on da papur
towuls dat meowmie putz on da rug. Hur duzznt effen skold meh fur dat tho.
Nope. Yer sew silly Ranger. PookyKat cud be yer co sekretary uff mischif.
Mosey

Old January 26th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I mite know why da boksez wuz on dere sidez. Maybe dey livez heer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Es...Relativity.jpg

an maybe dey needed boksez on dere sidez fur da kitteez dat walkz up da
wallz.

Rebecca

Old January 26th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Gud wun, Bekky!
Meowmee luffz hiz hand drawin hand drawin hand drawin hand dr...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 26th 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 26, 12:09*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
I mite know why da boksez wuz on dere sidez. Maybe dey livez heer:

an maybe dey needed boksez on dere sidez fur da kitteez dat walkz up da
wallz.

Ewwwhhhh! Dat pikshure made myne eyes go funny! Hoomins up da wall!
Scarey!

Harry.
Old January 26th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:09:21 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I mite know why da boksez wuz on dere sidez. Maybe dey livez heer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Es...Relativity.jpg

an maybe dey needed boksez on dere sidez fur da kitteez dat walkz up da
wallz.

Dat must be it! You know, a kitty could haf fun in dat place! Running up
da walls, climbin da back side of da stairz...

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!