Chez Shenk's anna Turki birdi day

Old November 20th 15, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Chez Shenk's anna Turki birdi day

Mowmie has been very busy anna we wuz all getting worried because
famblies wif 2foots kids kept coming over anna taking Turkie Birdies
anna other food out of our big freezer!

Wez could tell others needed dem birdies badder dan we. Wez counted 6
birdies (2 ob dem HUGE! Like almost as big as Cash!) anna 2 ham porky
slices. Dez all got bags of stuffing, veggies, pie shells anna fixings
fur the pies, puurtatos anna gravy.

Finally, Iowna, Cash anna I formed a little group anna camed up to
Meowmie.

"Meowmie, wez knoz youz one of the gud folks. Wez ok iffin no birdie
on Turki Day". Well, meowmie just gotted a big smile anna tooked all 3
of us back to the freezer. She put a little step ladder anna Cash
climbeded it anna i could see him smile. Den Meowmie lifted Iowna anna
let her sniff anna she started smiling. Den Mowmie picked me up fur a
look.

Wez got a special Turki birdie just fur us all! Anna there's a duckie,
a ham, anna I saw 4 big chicken birdies!

Eye am not as big as dat turki birdie eben in meatloaf position!
Meowmies eyes must not be gud becuz she kept calling it a butter ball
but it's not a ball of butter. It's a turki.

Enyways, Wez habing Turki anna derez 6 other famblies wif turki anna
one wif ham fur birdie day.

Meowmie said enny kittahs or doggies whoz wants to come over, days
welcome!

Menu at Chez Shenk's is:

Turki- lots of turki
Ham - lots of ham
Fresh Tuna- sashimi!

Den wez got other stuff cuz some are 2foots butted wez like some of dat
too

Stuffing (Cash anna I kint have it, wheat)
Gravy- 2 types, one Cash anna I kin have
purrtatoes- mashed wif butter anna milk anna little herbs
Steamed green beans (mai doggie fambly likes dem, ick fur maiself)
Pumpkin pie (Cash anna Iowna is all excited dere!)
suck-a-tash (dunno whut dat is)
fruit bowl - Cash anna Iowna started slobbering but deys doggies
Romaine salad wif other greens (Iowna grinned and nodded approval)

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

Old November 21st 15, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Oh Dat awl saowndz vury yummy, Daisy-chan. yeUP
Mai weh pleez kom over n hab dinner wif yew?
Iz it umkay if we bring owr naybur, Cat Brutus?
Brutus n PookyKat wook wike twinz.
Weh wyl bring sum nip teez, n uh nip blooberry pye, iffin dat'z umkay wif
yew.
Dat iz dat leazt weh kan do.
Owr Mom n Paw n our naybur Andy r goin owt tu eet at uh boofay at Mitzles at
1 pm Pacifik tyme .
Weh gotted uh bit uf snow diz murnin,
Bai da wai, ai fink suck-a-tash iz uh mixshur uf korn n lima beenz.
Fangu fur inbiting usses awl. yeUP
Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps n Brutus

Old November 22nd 15, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dat will be a fine burdi Day! When you mentioned blooberry, bof mai
buddies started drooling. Ah well, I luffs dem eben iffin day drool.

Meantime, Iowna puts extra plates on the pile for Brutus anna PookyCat
as well as her family. The she gets Cash to help her to the freezer
and pulls out a duck. It's too soon to defrost the fish.

Old November 23rd 15, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Meowmie tooked out da big birdie from dat back freezer anna put in on
da floor furr a bit while she made room in a fridge. I did mai biggest
meatloaf anna it was bigger! I eben fluffed mai fur!

Iz now getting all soft anna mushy so she kin cooked it. Please 'cuse
our slobber.
Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!!

Old November 23rd 15, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Stuffing (Cash anna I kint have it, wheat)
Gravy- 2 types, one Cash anna I kin have
purrtatoes- mashed wif butter anna milk anna little herbs
Steamed green beans (mai doggie fambly likes dem, ick fur maiself)
Pumpkin pie (Cash anna Iowna is all excited dere!)
suck-a-tash (dunno whut dat is)
fruit bowl - Cash anna Iowna started slobbering but deys doggies
Romaine salad wif other greens (Iowna grinned and nodded approval)

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

Fangu fur da invitation! Ranger an me will be dere.

Meowmie an Paw is going to Wiscatsin to see Aunt Ginny (Meowmie's twin
sister), an dey's taking Harri Roadcat wif dem. Da Dogg is stayin at da
Dogg Hotel, so it's jus going to be us mancats left at home. So we'z
would luf to join you all fur turkey day!

Sammy

Old November 23rd 15, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default Re Hey Ranger : Chez Shenk's anna Turki birdi day

Pipps is going to be there and hopes Ranger will with her.
Thank you for inviting us all, Aunti Carol.

Old November 24th 15, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Stuffing (Cash anna I kint have it, wheat)
Gravy- 2 types, one Cash anna I kin have
purrtatoes- mashed wif butter anna milk anna little herbs
Steamed green beans (mai doggie fambly likes dem, ick fur maiself)
Pumpkin pie (Cash anna Iowna is all excited dere!)
suck-a-tash (dunno whut dat is)
fruit bowl - Cash anna Iowna started slobbering but deys doggies
Romaine salad wif other greens (Iowna grinned and nodded approval)

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

Fangu fur da invitation! Ranger an me will be dere.

Meowmie an Paw is going to Wiscatsin to see Aunt Ginny (Meowmie's
twin sister), an dey's taking Harri Roadcat wif dem. Da Dogg is
stayin at da Dogg Hotel, so it's jus going to be us mancats left at
home. So we'z would luf to join you all fur turkey day!

Sammy

Iffin you busts da Dogg loose anna bring dem, wez not gonna tell no
one! Nope!

*sigh* wez gotted on rule though. Wez not allowed to go fishing in dat
fishie tank. It makes Meowmie cry iffin we catches enny. We kin watch
dem swimmin, but not catches enny. Wez gotta great perch to watch dem
swimmin about at da end of the sofa though!!

Birdie Dai! I kin hardly wait! I pokeded it wif a soft paw anna it's
starting to defrost a little.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!!

Old November 24th 15, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pipps=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hai Sammy! It will be lovely to sniff your fantastic self again!

Meowmie settid a duckie to defrost bai the big birdie turki. I kin tell
bai sniffing in the fridge dat the turki birdi is as long as maiself
anna bigger around. I think iffin you set it onna da ground, it would
be as tall as maiself standing almost? Mebby an inch less?

Does you knows which gravi you want most? Eye wants both ana meowmie
is making one wif no wheat too. I wants to taste 3 dem all.

Iowna licks her chops and smiles...

Old November 24th 15, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hai Sammy! It will be lovely to sniff your fantastic self again!

Meowmie settid a duckie to defrost bai the big birdie turki. I kin tell
bai sniffing in the fridge dat the turki birdi is as long as maiself
anna bigger around. I think iffin you set it onna da ground, it would
be as tall as maiself standing almost? Mebby an inch less?

Does you knows which gravi you want most? Eye wants both ana meowmie
is making one wif no wheat too. I wants to taste 3 dem all.

Iowna licks her chops and smiles...

It all sounds furry, furry yummy! I don't know if I'z ever had
duck-birdie before. I'z heard Starr da Dogg talk about seeing lots of
dem, and lots of goose-birdies, on the pond by ourown house when her
takes da hoomins fur a walk, but I hafn't taseted dem yet.

I'z really looking forwurd to dis!

Sammy

Old November 25th 15, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Dat Ducky is still a bit hard but it'z coming along nicely at gettin
softer!

Meowmie tested 2 pans side-by-side inna da oven anna dey fits. She
maded lots of noise as she shuffled oven racks about den gotted it jus
raight fur us to have sweet potaters! Cat aint to fond ob dem but
Daisy-chan likes a little nibble with butter anna cream.

Da rest goes onna da stove eye thinks because I heered her testing pots
up dere. I knows the sound of da steamer. Anna another one wuz the big
heavy really lovely sniffy one she calls cast iron (It sniffs like
BACON ann PORKIES! There's 3 others so she has 5 burners iffin I
counted right?

Oh, anna meowmie camed home todai wif a special treat jus fur mee. She
tucked it fast in the cold spot where the turki anna ducki are bt iz
going crazy when she openes dat door.

Cash anna Daisy-chan are snickering but reminding me dis is a *special
treat* fir Birdie Day. Dez smellied it befir. It camed in a box from a
furrend frum Belgium in 2008.

Smile, I'll bee good and share. I dunno what it is, but it seems laik
cat nips fur doggies?

Iowna, da sniffilator