At the Copa.. Copa Cabana...

Old August 17th 03, 11:06 PM
Jill McQuown

Tanada wrote:
Sherry wrote:

LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being
forced to listen to Barry Manilow.

and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting
the songs on the player.

Pam S. snickering

"The cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in
the moon..."

Persia doesn't know the song but she loves her kitty cradle!

Jill

Old August 17th 03, 11:27 PM
Yowie

"Tanada" wrote in message
Sherry wrote:

LOL, Persia's cabana sounds lovely.
BTW, I clicked on this thread first, wondering who's cat was being

forced to
listen to Barry Manilow.

Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
songs on the player.

Due South... Paul Goss... Mountie's Uniforms..... drool

Yowie

Old August 18th 03, 02:40 AM
Yowie

Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
or thereabouts after his father died.

Yowie

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Is Barry Manilow well-known in Oz?

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
: "Tanada" wrote in message
: ...
:

Old August 18th 03, 04:13 AM
Sherry

Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
songs on the player.

Pam S. snickering

I know soooombody who's gonna be walking the plank......

Sherry --- Loves Harry Chapin though. Today was a Harry Chapin & Gordon
Lightfoot day on my NEW CD changer!!
Old August 18th 03, 04:17 AM
Tanada

Sherry wrote:

Mine are. They're suffering between Barry Manilow, the hits from Due
South, and Harry Chapin. I'd cry for them, if it weren't me putting the
songs on the player.

Pam S. snickering

I know soooombody who's gonna be walking the plank......

Sherry --- Loves Harry Chapin though. Today was a Harry Chapin & Gordon
Lightfoot day on my NEW CD changer!!

I also like Gordon Lightfoot.

Pam S.
Old August 18th 03, 06:02 PM
CK

Yowie wrote:
Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
or thereabouts after his father died.

It's Paul Gross actually, tho gross is one thing he's *not*!!
http://www.imdb.com/Name?Gross,%20Paul%20(I)

Used to be glued to the tv when Due South was on here too... coz I liked
Dief the wolf (dog), of course...

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old August 18th 03, 06:44 PM
Tanada

CK wrote:

Yowie wrote:
Yes, he certainly is, but I was think more of the TV Show, Due South,
starring the delectable Paul Goss. Well I think its Paul Goss anyway, the
brain isn't what it used to be at the moment. You know, the gorgeous guy who
wore the Canadia Mounties uniform called Brendan Fraser and had a deaf pet
wolf named Deef'n'baker or something who went "south" to Chicago (I htink)
or thereabouts after his father died.

It's Paul Gross actually, tho gross is one thing he's *not*!!
http://www.imdb.com/Name?Gross,%20Paul%20(I)

Used to be glued to the tv when Due South was on here too... coz I liked
Dief the wolf (dog), of course...

The show used to be shown on TNT some years back. I drooled over Paul
Gross every night at 7:00 pm. The show was also good, of course, and I
loved Dief'. The two Due South CDs I have include songs sung by P.
Gross. He has such a good voice, along with the rest of him.

Pam S. drooling in remembrance