F3 Bengal Cat Seeks New Home

Old August 13th 04, 06:56 AM
Nicolaas

Default F3 Bengal Cat Seeks New Home

I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in the
military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if anyone
is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers not to
be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being asked
for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving environment
for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

Old August 15th 04, 12:02 AM
Smokey Stover

"Nicolaas" wrote in message news:mKYSc.6010$yh.3676@fed1read05...
I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in the
military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if anyone
is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers not to
be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being asked
for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving environment
for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

Boy, that's tempting as we have two neutered male Benglas and live in
the Valley. However, don't think we can handle another. To help place
her, however, you might post a bit more info.

Such as has she been spayed? How old is she? Many would be leary of an
F3, but if she's really that laid back, somewhat unusual.

Is she current on all shots? Had recent exam by vet? How big is she
and how much does she weigh? What food is she used to? Is she spotted,
marbled or what? Does she have papers?

If you could post this info, it might make it easier to find a home.

Good luck!

Old August 17th 04, 04:06 PM
Nicolaas

Hi
Thanks for the tip but she found a home within a day....
I'm still answering calls.

Kind Regards
Nicolaas

"Smokey Stover" wrote in message