Life chez Frank'n'Nikki

Old February 11th 05, 11:06 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:09:24 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Meowmie bought some stuff on the internet, and Nikki got the box. She
immediately went and fetched Piggy to share it with her.

http://tinyurl.com/3qt7c

LOL. She is so considerate of that Piggy.

This is technically a very bad picture, but at the same time I found it
hilarious. Frank is mid-scratch:

http://tinyurl.com/43u7y

Aww, what's so funny? He is very artistic.

Theresa
Old February 11th 05, 11:09 PM
Marina

Default Life chez Frank'n'Nikki

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 11th 05, 11:33 PM
Karen

LOL!! That piggy fetish is sOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! And I think Frank looks quite
artistic. Nice action shot

Old February 12th 05, 01:42 AM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
Meowmie bought some stuff on the internet, and Nikki got the box. She
immediately went and fetched Piggy to share it with her.

http://tinyurl.com/3qt7c

Awwwwww! It's like Piggy is her baby!!

This is technically a very bad picture, but at the same time I found it
hilarious. Frank is mid-scratch:

http://tinyurl.com/43u7y

Too cute, thanks for the pics Marina!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 12th 05, 12:00 PM
Lisa Katt

CatNipped skrev i meddelandet ...
"Marina" wrote in message
Meowmie bought some stuff on the internet, and Nikki got the box. She
immediately went and fetched Piggy to share it with her.

http://tinyurl.com/3qt7c

Awwwwww! It's like Piggy is her baby!!

I thought Piggy was Frank's baby. I am confused.
Elisabet

Old February 12th 05, 12:13 PM
Marina

Karen wrote:

LOL!! That piggy fetish is sOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! And I think Frank looks quite
artistic. Nice action shot

It is cute. She makes sure Piggy always gets enough attention. Last
night when I prepared to go to bed, I noticed Piggy all alone in the
box. He looked so lonely in that big box by himself. But in the morning,
there he was, beside the bed. ) I vaguely recollect Nikki singing to
him during the night. It's a special song she has just for Piggy.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 12th 05, 03:00 PM
Marina

Lisa Katt wrote:

I thought Piggy was Frank's baby. I am confused.

I got Piggy for Frank's 16th birthday, but Nikki soon adopted him and
has been his primary caregiver since then. Frank sometimes beats up poor
little Piggy (especially when I've ruhbbed some catnip on him), but
otherwise he doesn't care much about him. And he used to be such a good
mummy to Nikki!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 12th 05, 03:48 PM
Helen C Simmons

"Marina" wrote in message

This is technically a very bad picture, but at the same time I found it
hilarious. Frank is mid-scratch:

http://tinyurl.com/43u7y

*Hissspit* - there is no such thing as a bad picture of Frank.

Waffles

Old February 12th 05, 11:44 PM
SuzQ

Great pics Marina.