Breakfast at Tiffany's

Old April 9th 05, 09:09 PM
Candace

-L. wrote:

Ah - Audrey Hepburn at her peak. My sister looked just like her when
she was younger. I love that movie. Such a classic.

-L.

George Peppard wasn't too ugly either. I used to have the hots for
him. Plus that movie has always caused me to have an extreme fondness
for anything from Tiffany & Co. (wish I had a lot!).

Candace

Old April 9th 05, 10:52 PM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
-L. wrote:

Ah - Audrey Hepburn at her peak. My sister looked just like her when
she was younger. I love that movie. Such a classic.

-L.

George Peppard wasn't too ugly either. I used to have the hots for
him. Plus that movie has always caused me to have an extreme fondness
for anything from Tiffany & Co. (wish I had a lot!).

Candace

Spoken like a true radical. They all hang out outside Tiffany's
in NYC with their noses pressed to the glass. Diamonds are
a radical's best friend.

Where ARE those topic police!

Old April 9th 05, 11:14 PM
-L.

Candace wrote:
-L. wrote:

Ah - Audrey Hepburn at her peak. My sister looked just like her

when
she was younger. I love that movie. Such a classic.

-L.

George Peppard wasn't too ugly either. I used to have the hots for
him. Plus that movie has always caused me to have an extreme

fondness
for anything from Tiffany & Co. (wish I had a lot!).

Candace

There's just something so charming about it, really. They don't make
many movies that good anymore.

-L.

Old April 10th 05, 02:27 AM
.oO rach Oo.

That is my favourite movie ... ever since I saw it when I was 16 (I am 34
now) and we used Moon River as our wedding song this past year. I can recite
the script word for word, I've seen it a million times and ALWAYS cry at the
end. ack... I am tearing up now just thinking of it

--
..oO rach Oo.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Has anyone seen that movie? I had NO idea that a cat would be one of the
stars!

Loved the ending, although the poor kitty was so wet.

Once in awhile now I will grab one of our cats, hold him close and say
"CAAAAT, CAAAAAT..." (I know, there's probably a 12-step program for
this.)

Rhonda

Old April 10th 05, 04:48 AM
Rhonda

Wow, you even used the theme song at your wedding, now that is serious!

I was so happy the movie-boyfriend got out of the car in the rain and
went looking for the cat. what a nice guy.

I must have been the only one in the world not to have seen that movie
before now. I'm glad we rented it last week.

Don't want to let too many cat-movies get past me...

Rhonda

Old April 10th 05, 04:50 AM
Rhonda

Hmmm, the cat's real name was Pyewacket? He was a good cat.

I was wondering if they used a stunt-cat for the rain scenes.

Rhonda

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

The cat was named Pyewacket.

Old April 10th 05, 01:07 PM
.oO rach Oo.

I was too. When my idol (Miss Hepburn) threw it out of the car, I was
devastated that she of all people did it. Then he gives her that speech... "
You know what; Miss whoever you are? You're chicken. You're afraid to stick
out your neck and say life's a fact... " Then that moment where she just
sits there and you're thinking GO GO GO GO GO! Then when Cat finally
meows... chokes me up every time and I cry till the end of the movie. What a
classic!

In addition to the theme song at the wedding, any first born female child is
going to be named Holly. Some movies just speak to you

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old April 10th 05, 05:20 PM
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:50:00 GMT, Rhonda
wrote:

Hmmm, the cat's real name was Pyewacket? He was a good cat.

I was wondering if they used a stunt-cat for the rain scenes.

Rhonda

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

The cat was named Pyewacket.

I'm talikng about the cat in Bell, Book and Candle.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051406/

Sadly however the cat is uncredited even though he had almost the
starring role in the film!
Old April 10th 05, 06:06 PM
Mary

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote:

I'm talikng about the cat in Bell, Book and Candle.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051406/

Sadly however the cat is uncredited even though he had almost the
starring role in the film!

I forgot all about that film!! I remember that cat!