IBKFer....?

Old January 27th 05, 05:14 AM
Yowie

"Marina" wrote in message
GraceCat wrote:

Marina, are you forgetting about Pam's QC at a quite older age than

these
kids? *grin*

Yes, I realise I'm not safe anyway. Even the 'experts' make mistakes.
Hehehe. That was pretty amazing.

At least "QC" is not a gender-specific name!

And to Ted, owner of Tish & Dave, no, there is nothing wrong with a female
having a male name.

Did I say 'nothing wrong'? What I meant to say was that is perfectly decent
and acceptable.

Silly me, its not just perfectly decent and acceptable, its actually quite
charming and endearing.

No, honestly, on the *best* cats, the ones with lots of personality, spunk
and incredible good looks, the ones that are rulers of the Universe and even
Rulers of the Unseen Universe, are the blessed with names from the other
gender.

I stand corrected, only cats that live with the lowly hoomins Tish and Dave
and that are named with the traditionally male name of Ted but are in fact
female are the oone and *only* Rulers of the Known and Unknown universe, and
that they graciously and generously allow other female cats with male names
to live, as long as they don't get all uppity and think they have any rights
to rule anything besides their own lowly hoomins and even lesser creatures
such as d*gs.

Now can you please get that claw out from my nipple?

Thankyou.

Yowie

Old January 27th 05, 05:23 AM
Tanada

Karen Chuplis wrote:

I missed this the first time through. Well of course IBK Fergie, (like HRH
Fergie the wild duchess)!

And the difference is? Well the furless one is a red-head...

Pam S.
Old January 27th 05, 05:25 AM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

Yowie wrote:

Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

That does it. This has been all too common lately. If I ever get a new
cat, I will not name 'it' before 'it' has been to TED and had 'its' sex
determined by a professional.

And even they get it wrong upon occasion...

Pam S. giggling at all the gender challenged kitties in here