My Cat Got A Glue Trap Stuck To Him

Old February 16th 04, 06:41 PM
Annie Wxill

"C.T." wrote in message
Now that everyone is snug in their beds, I'm bored and replying to morons.

This is my leisure time. In four hours I'll wake up, make them breakfast,
get them to school, and read more idiotic responses from women who have
nothing better to do than to call me names and put me down. Does it bother
me? LOL......not at all..........it's quite pathetic.

Christina

Wow! All the energy it takes to raise four kids and here you are holding
down two important jobs, too, with only four hours sleep? How on earth do
you manage? I remember when raising my two daughters and working as well
that I tried to get as much sleep as I could, just to try to keep up with
the next day. I certainly had no time or energy in the middle of the night
or in the morning to exchange insults with people I considered idiots.
Annie

Old February 16th 04, 06:48 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"C.T." wrote in message
Now that everyone is snug in their beds, I'm bored and replying to morons.

This is my leisure time. In four hours I'll wake up, make them breakfast,
get them to school,

They have school today? Are you in the US? Today's a nat'l holiday -
Presidents' Day; most schools are off today (unless they're so far over the
line maybe, snow days, that they're going in anyway), P.O.s are closed,
libraries are closed, banks are closed...

Cathy

--
"Decades gliding by like Indians, time is cheap." Paul Simon
("René & Georgette Magritte with their Dog after the War")

Old February 17th 04, 06:10 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in
message .. .
circa Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:52:16 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mary ) said,
ROFL!!!! Maybe she's got mice in her panties too

Then she needs to quit sharing 'em with her husband. ;-)

Dahling, it's not the *panties* it is the lack thereof.

And the whole panty door thing...
--

Oh yah. Ever seen a pair of them doorless panties?

Don't those come in plain brown wrappers?

You bet.