And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

Old March 7th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

Boy, it luks like we're da first. Letz order sum nip-coladas and
coconut toasted shrimpeez, hokay?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/6/2007 11:30:58 PM
Old March 7th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat sowndz wunnerful, letz hafa danze while da drinkz arrife, Tiger takez a
paw of hiz wife kitty for a slow danze...
.. .

Old March 7th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[After the excitement of the pirate dog battle, Sundance finds Pitoonya.]

I haz reterned. Toonya Sweetee, wud yoo like to akumpunnee me to da
Valleytimez danse?

Sundance

.. .

Old March 7th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam glad yu ar bak, sayfe an seownd!

I wud luff tuu akumounnee yu tu da Valleytimez danse.
Did yu hab ennyink tu eet, Sunnydance?

Pit2nya

Sundance wrote:
[After the excitement of the pirate dog battle, Sundance finds
Pitoonya.]
I haz reterned. Toonya Sweetee, wud yoo like to akumpunnee me to da
Valleytimez danse?

Sundance

.. .

Old March 7th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:27:10 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

I yam glad yu ar bak, sayfe an seownd!

I wud luff tuu akumounnee yu tu da Valleytimez danse.
Did yu hab ennyink tu eet, Sunnydance?

Pit2nya

[Anaïs and Tiger wave to their friends from the dance floor]

Hihi, gize! Dem Pirate D*gs wuz sumfin, wuzn't dey!

We just ordered sum nip-coladas and appytizerz for da cocktayle howr.
We'll joyne you gize after dis danse!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/7/2007 11:52:36 AM
Old March 7th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester thinkz, springz up anna grabz lucy'z paw, letz danze whilez owrz
fudz is arrifin alzo, dat sowndz lika fun thingta du, Chester, over
inthustaic...

Old March 8th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu, Sweetee, yoo iz furry catsiderate! I kud uze a liddle sumfing to
eet, now dat yoo menchunz it!

Sundance

Old March 8th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

HooKay Letz get sum drinkeez an Or-Durfz an niblle a bit,
den affurr Anaïs and Tiger joyne uz, weez'l danze tuu.

Watta Gloriouz Day diz haz bin!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 9th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane teleports in and sets down in a corner. He goes
looking for his furry good friend, Stormmee.] Stormmee, where is
yourownselves? I'd like to dance with you!

Rosco

Old March 9th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*porter twinkles*... a note drops in front of Rosco... You needa be at
yourown Howze... I will seez you sooner than you think... Stormmee giggles
to herownsef thinkin howurprized he iz gonna be at hisown purrday parti...
she also thinkz afur da surprize dey kan all port bak to da parti onna
beech...
ChildFree23 wrote in message
[Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane teleports in and sets down in a corner. He goes
looking for his furry good friend, Stormmee.] Stormmee, where is
yourownselves? I'd like to dance with you!

Rosco

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

Boy, it luks like we're da first. Letz order sum nip-coladas and
coconut toasted shrimpeez, hokay?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/6/2007 11:30:58 PM

Tyme fur da danse! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 20 March 11th 06 06:10 PM
Finally Dan M Cat anecdotes 7 July 1st 05 12:28 PM
Kitty Danse of Joy!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 11 May 4th 04 09:15 PM
Jellicle Ball --It's Danse Time ! Beverly Orel Cat community 7 October 17th 03 12:07 AM
Kitty Danse ov JOY!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 2 October 10th 03 04:45 PM