Sumcats Agin

Old February 8th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Sumcats Agin

Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.
--
Sam
Old February 8th 11, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 8, 12:32*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.
--
Sam

Dese sumkatz is awful....I hope you has purrswaded yure Meomie dat itz
dem , not yu. Ower meomie getz a funny wook in hur eye wen we tell
hur bowt dem sumkatz.....we fink she dussnt always beeleef usses.....

Gordon kittiez
Old February 8th 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.

Iz finkin dem ar hear tu. TuTu

Old February 8th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:09:43 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

i wuz juzt thinkin... i iz wunnerin ifin dem iz akshulee d*g whut iz
wurkin fur da TED, OEJ

That sounds VERY likely.

Amelia
Old February 8th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 09:02:50 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.

Sumcat hurked on Lorelei's nice cat tree, not too long ago, but she came
and told me about it, and I was able to clean it up before it dried out.

Lorelei is very smart, to come and tell me that sumcat hurked on her cat
tree.

Lorelei is a very, very good kitty...not like sumcatz!
Old February 8th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Dew yew wunt me n PookyKat tew port ovur dere n beet dem up n
teyl dem awf sew dey wunt do dat ugin? We wike tew hulp owr frendz
Mosey n PookyKat

Old February 9th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

(Gandalf)"

Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.

Sumcat hurked on Lorelei's nice cat tree, not too long ago, but she came
and told me about it, and I was able to clean it up before it dried out.
Lorelei is very smart, to come and tell me that sumcat hurked on her cat
tree.
Lorelei is a very, very good kitty...not like sumcatz!

Well, the porter is ready and PookyKat and I can port over there and beet
them up, if you want us to. sumcat hurked in the hallway this morning n
Mommy had to clean it up. We both know that Lorelei is a good and wise
kitty.
Mrrrrrrrrrrt on those sumcats
Mosey n PookyKat
--Thuh Protectors

Old February 9th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well it sure iz gud we know sum nize doggiez or elze mine momcat wulda been
rite, OEJ
"Amelia" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:09:43 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

i wuz juzt thinkin... i iz wunnerin ifin dem iz akshulee d*g whut iz
wurkin fur da TED, OEJ

That sounds VERY likely.

Amelia

Sumcats is at it again Ranger Greykitten Cat community 12 January 26th 11 03:37 PM
apoligizin agin Storrmmee Cat community 6 December 23rd 10 05:04 PM
Hey OT..agin Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Cat community 8 July 14th 08 05:29 AM
HiHi agin Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 6 May 26th 08 07:28 PM
noo intodukshuns....agin! Ceilidthbear Cat community 10 January 15th 06 06:48 AM