Sailor Baylor Brown 1985-2004

Old May 3rd 04, 09:57 PM
Blurbubble

Weez so sad tu heer dis.....a well disstingwisht kittwee gowin to da Bridj
**repekfool purrs**

Clarence anna Meowmie Blurbubble

---

Old May 4th 04, 09:00 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M wrote:
Akshuulee, Simon's Meowmee pazt on tu hur bridge, an Simon's unka
ur anti tookt him an hiz sisfurr Mollie, but day hazunt pozted
since, so I gezz we iz estraynged????

Et la mer efface sur le sable,
Les pas des amants désunis....
(Yves Montand)

Dyna, sniffulink, wiff uh sad smyle

Poor dear... Anaïs hugs her friend
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 4th 04, 09:23 PM
Ray or Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat, though furry late (glaring at secretary), settle into
the meatloaf position of respect. Weze so sorry that Sailor's time to go to
the Bridge came. Many purrs for his journey and for the hearts of effuryone
who loves him who stays behind on Earth.

Purrrrrrr... purrrrrrrrr..... PURRRRRRRRR......... PURRRRRRRRRR

I'm sorry, no matter how expected it might be, it hurts. Many positive
thoughts to you through the ether. May your hurting hearts heal with
positive and happy memories of Sailor filling the hole.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old May 4th 04, 09:28 PM
Ray or Fran

Youze not estranged Dyna. That implies a voluntary separation and Simon's
Meowmee going to the Bridge and Simon and Mollie going to live with theirz
unkle or aunti wasnt furry voluntary on anyones part.

Weze arees with Trudi, ill fated lovers is much much better. That implies
that fate separated youze two, and that it did (sniff).

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Dat'z rite. I'z sowree I furgot, Dyna, iffin yooz reedin' dis.

Old May 5th 04, 04:04 AM
Sylvia M

Fangu furr da klarifikayshun, Punkins & Puddi Cat.
I wyll rememfurr tu say dat.

Dyna, likkin hur pawz, an tinkin bowt Simon...

Old May 20th 04, 10:36 PM
Adam

Gis, Ol' Sailor lefted us on 2sday. He rote this.
I was born 1 May 1985 in Springfield IL, and went to the Rainbow
Bridge on 27 April 2004 in New Orleans. I am rejoining my sister,
Lucilla, and our good friend Patrick. I have enjoyed reading this
group, in particular Miss Violette.
I have asked Raphael to sponsor an Irish wake this weekend with lots
of nip tea, shrimps, fish, and anything else he thinks you all might
enjoy.
Mother says that my kidneys are shutting down and that I may have had
a stroke. Not being TEDs, we just know that it is time for me to
enter another phase of my lives. With much fondness, Sailor Baylor
Brown

sniffle I speshly rememfur da

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/V...s.%20All egra

an will miss him bof in an owta da soomo ring.

Allegra, finally getting back online
==========
snif

Louise, cat of few words
Old May 22nd 04, 12:03 AM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze sorree I didna come to play attid da wake fur Sailor. Mine secretary
just just cudn't bear to see anofur kitty frend go to da bridge rite now.
But, we bof asked dat Bast wud watch over Sailor while he waited addid da
bridge and Sailor's hoomins, to hewlp ease da hurtin of dere harts.

Boogie, saddened.

Old May 28th 04, 09:36 PM
Mary Lu

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ink.net...
"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Miss Violette
wrote:

No, that was Dyna,

Dat'z rite. I'z sowree I furgot, Dyna, iffin yooz reedin' dis.

Akshuulee, Simon's Meowmee pazt on tu hur bridge, an Simon's unka ur anti
tookt him an hiz sisfurr Mollie, but day hazunt pozted since, so I gezz we
iz estraynged????

Dyna, sniffulink, wiff uh sad smyle

I was a widow kitty before coming to RPCC. The fathercat
to both of my litters was a tomcat named Brownie by soft and Furry, He

never
would live inside though so one day he was just gone and we never saw

him
again, Miss Violette

Awwww...

--- Unca Cory

--
CHANGE THE # TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL

Thu Cooper Cats send thayr thanks 2 all who sent nice messajs. We r
gettin ust 2 noing that Sailor iz at thu Brij. Yurs, Raphael TKC,
KWD, GCC, POTS, & *PA*
Old May 29th 04, 12:59 AM
ChildFree23

Thu Cooper Cats send thayr thanks 2 all who sent nice messajs. We r
gettin ust 2 noing that Sailor iz at thu Brij. Yurs, Raphael TKC,
KWD, GCC, POTS, & *PA*

When's the Irish wake going to be???

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat