losted messajs!! Testing..,..1,2,3

Old May 29th 04, 04:34 PM
Mary Lu

Default losted messajs!! Testing..,..1,2,3

1,2,3. Kan ennee1 c us? Raphael
Old May 29th 04, 04:57 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

1,2,3. Kan ennee1 c us? Raphael

I seez you, Raphael! Can you see me?

Sammy Kitten

Old May 29th 04, 07:27 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I see you, Sammy! You is handsome!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Fangu, bootiful kitty!

Paw-Ess: Have you gotten your meowmail fixed yet?

Yes, it finally wurks again. No fanks to my slow hooomin!

Sammy

Old May 29th 04, 10:23 PM
ChildFree23

I see you, Sammy! You is handsome!

Fangu, bootiful kitty!

[blush] You'ze welcomed.

Paw-Ess: Have you gotten your meowmail fixed yet?

Yes, it finally wurks again. No fanks to my slow hooomin!

Did you sign up for that mailing list I meowed to you about?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Secretively

Old May 30th 04, 02:41 PM
Miss Violette

We see you now that the hooman has worked on the pooter agin, Trudi, still
miffed
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
1,2,3. Kan ennee1 c us? Raphael

Old May 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[blush] You'ze welcomed.

I jus can't get over how abso-fur-lutely bootiful akitty youz are, and
how sweet, and how charming, and how telligent...

Did you sign up for that mailing list I meowed to you about?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Secretively

Mine Paw was FURRY slow about doing e-mail fings recently, but last
night when him getted home I gave him a clawful reminder about signing
me up for da mailing list. So I is now sunscribed.

Sammy

Old May 30th 04, 07:11 PM
ChildFree23

[blush] You'ze welcomed.

I jus can't get over how abso-fur-lutely bootiful akitty youz are, and
how sweet, and how charming, and how telligent...

[smurglesmurglepurr]

Did you sign up for that mailing list I meowed to you about?

Mine Paw was FURRY slow about doing e-mail fings recently, but last
night when him getted home I gave him a clawful reminder about signing
me up for da mailing list. So I is now sunscribed.

Oh! That's wunnerful! Then we can have two winkwink ceremonies -- one on
the mailing list and one on this newsgroup!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Happily

Old May 30th 04, 10:51 PM
Beverly Orel

We see yew, Raphael! How ar ya??

Samantha & bisitin cuzzins Finney, Lucey, & Jeannie.

"Mary Lu" wrote in message
om...
1,2,3. Kan ennee1 c us? Raphael

Old June 11th 04, 10:17 PM
Ray or Fran

Meowmie lost lotz and lotz of messages. But weze seez youze message.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(waving, lotz of dayz later)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply