Scooter, House of Kleinfelder 1989 - 2004

Old May 16th 04, 03:28 PM
Amelia T Cat

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*

Oh, that is so tragic. It always hurts so to lose a member of the community.

[the four Highland kitties summon their friend cats over, and form a
circle of meatloafing purr machines]

Old May 16th 04, 06:40 PM
Da Koster Katz

Fangu awl fur da purrs, dey are appuresheeayted.

We almost furgot! Pictures uf Scooter he
http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/klein.htm

Cinni fur da gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Blurbubble

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
Fangu awl fur da purrs, dey are appuresheeayted.

We almost furgot! Pictures uf Scooter he
http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/klein.htm

Cinni fur da gang

Awww, he woz furry furry hansum anna byootifool *sniff*

Clarence anna Meowmie Blurbubble

---

Old May 17th 04, 12:32 AM
Beverly Orel

o sorry to hear this sad news. We rememfur yur cuzzin Scooter cauz Unca
Siggy used tu tawk bout him. sigh...

Samantha & Anti Bev

[cc'd to Mietze]

Old May 17th 04, 04:30 AM
Sylvia M

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*
--

Dyna joynz dem imn meatloaf posishun, purring sovtly...

Old May 17th 04, 11:42 PM
Ray or Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat settle down into the meatloaf position of respect and
start purring for the hearts of all that loved Scooter and for Scooter's
trip to the Bridge. Weze so sorry youze cousin had to make the voyage.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old May 20th 04, 04:14 AM
Da Koster Katz

Fangu effurywun fur da purrs fur Scooter an her famblee. We don't no
wen Anti June or Licorice will be abul tu come to da Commyunitee to let
yu no purrsonalee, but no dat dey (an Unca Bob and hoominkitten Kaitlyn)
appurreshyeate awl uf yu.

Cinni fur da gang

Old May 20th 04, 10:38 PM
Adam

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*

I rememfur Scooter. She an Licorice wur owr Sekrit Santas once. Purrs
tu Licorice an all Scooter's frends an fambly.

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise, cat of few words
Old May 21st 04, 02:13 AM
Rachel

Wez didnt kno Scooter, but wez furry sorry to heer dis... Pleez let his familee
kno we will be purrin for dem.

Miss Isis anna Izabella
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old May 22nd 04, 01:39 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz fur da Ms. Scooter's fambly an frendz.

Sweetly,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]