a quick menu

Old April 14th 04, 11:52 PM
Duke of URL

Default a quick menu

A woman is enjoying a game of gowf with her girlfriends one day.
"Oh, no! I have to rush home and fix dinner for my husband! He's been
working overtime to buy me a new car and will be really ticked if his meal's
not ready on time."
When she gets home, she realizes she doesn't have enough time to go to the
store, and all she has in the cupboard is a wilted lettuce leaf, an egg,
pickle relish, mayo and a can of catfood.
In a panic, she opens the containers and mixes them all together. She boils
the egg, chops it up, sprinkles it in and dishes this all up on the lettuce
leaf just as her husband is pulling up.
She greets her husband and then watches in horror as he sits down to his
dinner.
To her surprise, the husband is really enjoying his dinner.
"Darling, this the best dinner you have made for me in forty years of
marriage. You can make this for me any old day."
Needless to say, every gowf day from then on, the woman made her husband the
same dish.
She told her gowf partners about it and they were all horrified.
"You're going to kill him!"
A year later, her husband died.
The women were sitting around when one of them said, "You killed him, you
know. We told you feeding him catfood every week would do him in. How can
you just sit there so calm, knowing you murdered your husband?"
"I didn't kill him. He fell off the window sill while he was licking his
ass."
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses

Old April 15th 04, 03:53 AM
Victor Martinez

That's too funny!!! I sent it to my MIL...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 15th 04, 05:45 AM
LOL

"Duke of URL" wrote in message ...
A woman is enjoying a game of gowf with her girlfriends one day.

(snipped)

Groan!
------
Krista

Old April 15th 04, 11:18 AM

Duke of URL wrote:

A woman is enjoying a game of gowf with her girlfriends one day.

What the hell is "gowf"????

Joyce
Old April 15th 04, 11:18 AM

Old April 15th 04, 01:47 PM
Duke of URL

wrote in message
Duke of URL wrote:

A woman is enjoying a game of gowf with her girlfriends one day.

What the hell is "gowf"????

A silly game in which a set of four people wander around a field trying to
beat a wee white ball to death and bury in a hole on a grassy spot. It got
its name from the original rule "Gentlemen Only; Women Forbidden". Mark
Twain properly defined it: "A way to ruin a pleasant afternoon's walk".
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses