YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 9th 05, 05:10 PM
KittyLady

I just double checked they are on the Survivor list. Seems over 200
Names have been added since this morning.

Skritches,
KittyLady

Old September 9th 05, 05:16 PM
Jeanette

CatNipped wrote in message
I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in Baton
Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from Chalmette to Houma,
to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller) - so they're just now
getting a chance to breathe for a moment and get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross site
and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my mother was
(and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they were worried sick
about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family are

safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is absolutely wonderful news. I hope you have equally good news about
your friends.

Jeanette

Old September 9th 05, 05:17 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in Baton
Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from Chalmette to Houma,
to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller) - so they're just now
getting a chance to breathe for a moment and get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross site
and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my mother was
(and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they were worried sick
about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family are
safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

This news has just made my day and my weekend. I have been thinking about
them every day and praying every few hours that they'd be found safe and so
have my family when I told them.
I'll continue to pray for your friends.

Tweed

Old September 9th 05, 05:18 PM
Kraaazy Kat

CatNipped Wrote:

You have been reported for posting off topic.

I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in Baton
Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from Chalmette to Houma,
to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller) - so they're just now
getting a chance to breathe for a moment and get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross site
and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my mother was
(and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they were worried sick
about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family are safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

---
Ray Springer
Remove pants to reply
Old September 9th 05, 05:23 PM
KittyLady

I know I should not do this, but damn if I can control it.
If you have nothing nice to say that don't bother to say anything at
all. You have no idea the hell that Lori has been through and her
FREINDS on this board I am sure do not care that this is "OFF TOPIC" as
far as I care and I am sure many others this is the greatest news of
the day.
SO **** OFF

KittyLady

Old September 9th 05, 05:23 PM
Kraaazy Kat

Jeanne Hedge Wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:46:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in Baton
Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from Chalmette to Houma,
to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller) - so they're just now
getting a chance to breathe for a moment and get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross site
and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my mother was
(and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they were worried sick
about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family are safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

OH, this is GREAT NEWS!

So David and Annie and Tanya were all together? This is *wonderful*!

I'm off to update the list on my website - with GOOD NEWS for a change

While you're at it please post some pics of your titties.
---
Ray Springer
Remove pants to reply
Old September 9th 05, 05:23 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in
Baton Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from
Chalmette to Houma, to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller)
- so they're just now getting a chance to breathe for a moment and
get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross
site and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my
mother was (and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they
were worried sick about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family
are safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I'm so glad to hear that! Purrs that your best friend and her family
turn up safe as well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 9th 05, 05:25 PM
Kraaazy Kat

KittyLady Wrote:

I know I should not do this, but damn if I can control it.
If you have nothing nice to say that don't bother to say anything at
all. You have no idea the hell that Lori has been through and her
FREINDS on this board I am sure do not care that this is "OFF TOPIC" as
far as I care and I am sure many others this is the greatest news of
the day.
SO **** OFF

KittyLady

Honey just take a big breath and calm down. Let me stroke your pussy.
If you're good I'll let you play with my love muscle.
Old September 9th 05, 05:26 PM
Jeanne Hedge

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:16:00 -0600, UTBill wrote:

On 9 Sep 2005 09:10:54 -0700, wrote:

I just double checked they are on the Survivor list. Seems over 200
Names have been added since this morning.

Skritches,
KittyLady

Anyway to find people in Mobile AL.?

I think most folks have been checking the online survivor lists.
There's a good search engine at http://boards.news.yahoo.com/boards/
that pulls from most of the major lists, and clear down to the
individual shelter level.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old September 9th 05, 05:26 PM
Kraaazy Kat

Adrian Wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
I found my brother and his family (they're all scattered, some in
Baton Rouge, LA, some in Waller, TX)! They had to move from
Chalmette to Houma, to Thibodaux, to Baton Rouge (and some to Waller)
- so they're just now getting a chance to breathe for a moment and
get their bearings.

My niece saw their names where I had registered them on the Red Cross
site and they called me a few minutes ago. She didn't know where my
mother was (and my mother left her cell phone at home!!!) and they
were worried sick about *them*.

Now if you'll just keep purring that my best friend and her family
are safe!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I'm so glad to hear that! Purrs that your best friend and her family
turn up safe as well.

Consider this your first and last warning. Keep the posts on topic or
you will be reported.