Yes I'm still around

Old March 12th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Yes I'm still around

Hey folks and fellow cat lovers,

Yes im still alive. I've been just too tired and lazy to keep up with
all the posts.

I'm currently in my last semester of school. I don't have to sit in
class, but i have to do work-study stuff at work.

I'm struggling at being overworked and underpaid and can't wait for the
end of June when i plan to take my state boards and become a licensed
Vet Technician.

I'm tired now, but i'll try to post vignettes of what's gone on for the
last few months or so

Glad to see that everyone is around (kinda) and purrs and hugs to
everyone that needs it

Kristi

Old March 12th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:44:10 -0800, Mischief wrote:

Hey folks and fellow cat lovers,

Yes im still alive. I've been just too tired and lazy to keep up with
all the posts.

I'm currently in my last semester of school. I don't have to sit in
class, but i have to do work-study stuff at work.

I'm struggling at being overworked and underpaid and can't wait for the
end of June when i plan to take my state boards and become a licensed
Vet Technician.

I'm tired now, but i'll try to post vignettes of what's gone on for the
last few months or so

Glad to see that everyone is around (kinda) and purrs and hugs to
everyone that needs it

Kristi

Purrs that you will ace the boards. MLB

Old March 12th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey folks and fellow cat lovers,

Yes im still alive. I've been just too tired and lazy to keep up with
all the posts.

I'm currently in my last semester of school. I don't have to sit in
class, but i have to do work-study stuff at work.

I'm struggling at being overworked and underpaid and can't wait for the
end of June when i plan to take my state boards and become a licensed
Vet Technician.

I'm tired now, but i'll try to post vignettes of what's gone on for the
last few months or so

Glad to see that everyone is around (kinda) and purrs and hugs to
everyone that needs it

Kristi

Good that you're still around.
Purrs for you to get through the struggle.
Good that you can see the end of the struggle.

Purrs and hugs,

Joy

Old March 12th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey folks and fellow cat lovers,

Yes im still alive. I've been just too tired and lazy to keep up with
all the posts.

I'm currently in my last semester of school. I don't have to sit in
class, but i have to do work-study stuff at work.

I'm struggling at being overworked and underpaid and can't wait for the
end of June when i plan to take my state boards and become a licensed
Vet Technician.

Purrs and best wishes for you to pass the boards at your first go. Hang in
there girl, it is worth it, honest.

Pam S. on Spring break

Old March 12th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Great to see you back, Kristi. Calming purrs to get you through getting
your VT license.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe