Yes we *are* that insane!

Old December 8th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Yes we *are* that insane!

We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Sorry, should have been
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

ALL HAIL OZZY!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 8th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

ROTFL
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 8th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Ann kirjoitti:
I loved the video. I was waiting for the music to start.

Ann

Didn't you hear it?? It was playing alright...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 25th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Now that's kicking it old school!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 25th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Now that's kicking it old school!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

I love me some Oz-man. He'll let me do ANYTHING to him and just look up and
lick me (of course he's never had a reason to distrust me). He's so laid
back about everything - it's all smoooooooth by him.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 27th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"CatNipped"
"Kreisleriana"

We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Now that's kicking it old school!!

That SO totally rocks ROTF

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

I love me some Oz-man. He'll let me do ANYTHING to him and just look up
and lick me (of course he's never had a reason to distrust me). He's so
laid back about everything - it's all smoooooooth by him.

Hugs,

CatNipped

He's soooooo cuuuuuute ROTF
How old is he?

BTW, Pat Boone did a cover of Ozzy's 'Gravy Train',
among other 'metal songs'.
It was so funny.
Got PB in massive trouble with CBN tho :/
Anyhoooo
Thank you SO much for poasting this.
Give Oz a kiss on top of his little head from me..mmmmmmkay?

Hug
Kyla
--listening to Sqweex talking in her 'Mimzy' voice.

Old March 27th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 25, 9:55*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! *;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Now that's kicking it old school!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

That's so cute, the way he keeps looking up at you. I think he might
be a bit worried :-)
He trusts you though.

Sherry