Tribute to Allegra

Old October 30th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Tribute to Allegra

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:45:08 GMT, Louise's nimble, little paws typed:

For Allegra

I sad, not glad
Fat cat not here;
I sometimes bad,
But she not care.

She nice to me,
She treat me well;
So pretty, she;
So sweet her smell.

I sad and wan,
I miss her so.
Fat cat is gone;
Why did she go?

Allegra, 'Leggy,
This is true...
My friend Allegra,
I love you.

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Datz so luffly, Louise [wipes tear]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/29/2007 9:33:22 PM
Old October 30th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

This was lovely, Adam. I enjoyed reading about the "real" Allegra.
Kami

Adam wrote:

Thank you, kitties, for such wonderful tributes to Allegra. Here's my
tribute, from a human point of view.

Old October 30th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sassy

Furry gud tribyoot, Louise. Mom haz wet eyes.
Sassy

Louise wrote:

For Allegra

I sad, not glad
Fat cat not here;
I sometimes bad,
But she not care.

She nice to me,
She treat me well;
So pretty, she;
So sweet her smell.

I sad and wan,
I miss her so.
Fat cat is gone;
Why did she go?

Allegra, 'Leggy,
This is true...
My friend Allegra,
I love you.

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Old October 30th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Louise" wrote in message
For Allegra

I sad, not glad
Fat cat not here;
I sometimes bad,
But she not care.

She nice to me,
She treat me well;
So pretty, she;
So sweet her smell.

I sad and wan,
I miss her so.
Fat cat is gone;
Why did she go?

Allegra, 'Leggy,
This is true...
My friend Allegra,
I love you.

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Allegra and Dyna look down at Louise and smile
Allegra: I always knew she lubt me.
Dyna: I know. She knew yu lubt hur tuu.
A little cloud cries as it rolls by...

Old October 30th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Adam, I wish I'd gotten to know Allegra. Your tribute was just lovely.
(And so was Louise's!)

Julie & the Porter cats

On Oct 29, 6:45 pm, Louise wrote:
For Allegra

I sad, not glad
Fat cat not here;
I sometimes bad,
But she not care.

She nice to me,
She treat me well;
So pretty, she;
So sweet her smell.

I sad and wan,
I miss her so.
Fat cat is gone;
Why did she go?

Allegra, 'Leggy,
This is true...
My friend Allegra,
I love you.

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Old October 30th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

What a lovely tribute Adam. You made the "real" Allegra come alive for us
all.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 30th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

A furry touching tribute Louise.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 30th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Adam, that was wonderful, truly. I've been an admirer of Allegra's
for a long while, but feel that I know her so much better now.

May Bast bless and keep her.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 31st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

she willz be veri mizzed, i wuz gonna azk hersefta train stormmee ifin we
hada nofur sumo matchez, Tiger, sad
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I know dat Allegra haz joyned da TEC-at-da-Bridge Club neow. She wuz Vice
Purrezident under Dyna, den b-kayme Purrezident wen Dyna went tu da

Bridge.
Neow shee tuu iz dere, healfy an hapy.

I olny maynlee know Allegra frum da TEC. Hur wud hav lyked Louise to

joyne
hur dere, buttid tho dey lufft eetsh udder, it wuz hard furr dem tu

x-press
it befur.

Dere ar menny kittez hu kno Allegra az a grate sumo ressler, an hur effin
hadda klub.

We awl mizz yu Allegra, have fun at da Bridge tyll we awl joyne yu dere...
--
Pitô.ônya, noo prez TEC

Old October 31st 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

I rememfur Allegra as an independent cat who wuz definitlee wun of a
kind. She wuz beeootiful and funny. I know ther are many lejends
about her. I wuz proud to know her. Enjoy yerownself Allegra--we
will meet again sum day.

Little Kitty

On Oct 28, 12:25�pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I know dat Allegra haz joyned da TEC-at-da-Bridge Club neow. *She wuz Vice
Purrezident under Dyna, den b-kayme Purrezident wen Dyna went tu da Bridge.
Neow shee tuu iz dere, healfy an hapy.

I olny maynlee know Allegra frum da TEC. *Hur wud hav lyked Louise to joyne
hur dere, buttid tho dey lufft eetsh udder, it wuz hard furr dem tu x-press
it befur.

Dere ar menny kittez hu kno Allegra az a grate sumo ressler, an hur effin
hadda klub.

We awl mizz yu Allegra, have fun at da Bridge tyll we awl joyne yu dere...
--
Pitô.ônya, noo prez TEC

Allegra (1989-2007) Adam Cat community 23 July 20th 07 02:17 PM
Allegra Speaks Her Mind Adam Cat community 8 August 19th 06 09:05 PM
Miss Allegra? Sundance Cat community 3 November 2nd 05 02:46 PM
Fangu Sekrit Santas Allegra & Louise! Denise VanDyke Cat community 1 December 29th 04 02:02 AM
To Allegra G. and Louise S. Rubin Allegra and Louise's Santa Cat community 12 December 17th 03 01:03 AM