Tribute to Cheyene, house of Turner-Miller

Old October 29th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Barber_123

Default Tribute to Cheyene, house of Turner-Miller

Ghost, the house spokes-cat, approaches the podium.

Furst, I wud lyke to thank Mietze for the wonderful Calling of Naymes.
So many naymes, and we only new a fyoo of them, but they are all
missed grately.

Cheyenne was not Mommie's furst dog, she had many befur him. But he
was thuh furst and gratest Grate Dane. So handsum in his black furs,
with his white accents, he was a truely grate Dane dog who luved his
hoomans unconditionally. He was thuh man of thuh house when our furst
daddy left us fur thuh Rainbow Bridge, and Mommie was alone, he took
over guardianship of all of us here. When our new Daddy came to live
with us Cheyenne turned over the rayns to him, but always kept a close
eye on all of us.

Thuh two gratest luvs of his life were his Momma, and his woofwink
Roxy Stillwell. He was a grate Daddy-dog also, teaching his children
many of his traits. Stormy, his daughter, guards thuh outside just
like her daddy, and is gentle inside to kitties.

It has been a yeer since he left fur thuh bridge and we sumtymes still
feel like he is neer, his bark outside telling introoders to stay
away, this is our house. We look forward to seeing him again, when it
is our turn to go home.

thank yew

Old October 29th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 29, 11:40 am, Barber_123 wrote:
[...]

Fangu furry much for da tribyoot to wun uv dabest fings dat a clowder
can hav, a good d*g to luv an protec ussins. Uncl Bill hass been
reedin dese tribyoots to uss anna wee haff felt eech wun important
butted weee don' reply to effurythin. Wee jus wanna say dat noble d*gs
issa gud to hav aroun andey ar missed jus lik kitties anna hoomins.

Winnie

Old October 29th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

That wuzz reel gud, Kat. Cheyenne wuzz uh reel gud frend two all.
Laura, nuzzlin thuh kat

Old October 29th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Barber_123 wrote:

[...]

I neffur nowd a doggie purrsunull, but dere haff bin menny hoo haff
proofd demselvs to bee Troo Frends to Kitties, an yur Cheyenne wuz
deffnitly wun ov dem.

I spekt hee is garding kitties an watchin offur yurhous alldatime frum
da Bridge. A bedder-den-just-gud doggie.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 30th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ghost,

Youze gave a wonderful tribute to a great Great Dane. Ize rememfurs Cheyene
well and how hez watched over all of youze. He still does, just from a
different place and youze will all meet again.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 31st 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

da gramby fianlliee had to quit readin all da tributez. Her got so sad
knowing some peoples miszed der kitties more dan some hoomanz mizzed ofther
hoomans and dat hurtz a lotz. Willow staying by gramby.
ps.com...

Old November 1st 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Fangu fur telling about Cheyene. Meowmie sez he wuz a speshul dog
that cud be talked about in meowchat. Thatz reely speshul in my
book. Yew feel him wif yew still becuz he IS wif yew still. A pome
Meowmie has sez:

"It's only for a little while we must part.
So bless the memories within your heart.
I won't be far away, for life goes on.
So if you need me, call and I'll come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near.
If you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear.
And then when you must come this way alone,
I will greet you with a smile and a
"WELCOME HOME."

Little Kitty