Oh dear

Old June 15th 04, 11:29 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Oh dear

This morning I took Francis to TED's place for his annual check-up and booster
jabs.

Francis was *not* a happy feline.

As soon as he saw TED (a pleasant lady), he gave her The Feline Look Of Death
and warned her, in no uncertain terms that if she as much as touched him with
her little finger, he would amputate it.

TED proceeded to make soothing noises, but Francis was having none of that
trash.

When TED innoculated Francis, Francis decided to let the entire world know that
he was being abused in the most awful way. His howls, growls and hissspits were
quite impressive. His claws were unsheathed and he proceeded to innoculate TED
in his own fashion.

Sigh...

Back home now for a couple of hours and I am still not forgiven.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old June 15th 04, 06:13 PM
Jeanette

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...
[...]

He'll forgive you when he wants food

Old June 15th 04, 06:27 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

He'll forgive you when he wants food

Oh no, not this time. He's had food put in his bowl and he's eaten it with one
*evil* eye staring at me....

Cheers, helen s ;-)

**$om $