The Purrs etc are working :-)

Old October 5th 03, 07:08 PM
Shirley

Default The Purrs etc are working :-)

The purrs are working.....I don't have to look at my feet unless I
want to now :-) I'm still in quite a bit of pain even with painkillers
but a normal sleeping position has been resumed and Smudge has found
that a pile of pillows tossed carelessly on the floor by an untidy
hoomin makes a very snug bed for an exhausted nurse cat.

Thank you :-)

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old October 5th 03, 07:40 PM
Marina

"Shirley" wrote
The purrs are working.....I don't have to look at my feet unless I
want to now :-) I'm still in quite a bit of pain even with painkillers
but a normal sleeping position has been resumed and Smudge has found
that a pile of pillows tossed carelessly on the floor by an untidy
hoomin makes a very snug bed for an exhausted nurse cat.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and the nurse kitties are getting some
well-deserved rest. ;o)

--
Marina

Old October 5th 03, 08:48 PM
Sheenah

"Shirley" wrote in message
The purrs are working.....I don't have to look at my feet unless I
want to now :-) I'm still in quite a bit of pain even with painkillers
but a normal sleeping position has been resumed and Smudge has found
that a pile of pillows tossed carelessly on the floor by an untidy
hoomin makes a very snug bed for an exhausted nurse cat.

Thank you :-)

--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

So pleased to hear your news. I hope it will not be too much longer before we hear that you are
fully recovered.

Sheenah

Old October 5th 03, 08:57 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Continued purrs and best wishes until you are well again,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Shirley" wrote in message
The purrs are working.....snip

Old October 5th 03, 10:15 PM
Adrian

Shirley wrote:
The purrs are working.....I don't have to look at my feet unless I
want to now :-) I'm still in quite a bit of pain even with painkillers
but a normal sleeping position has been resumed and Smudge has found
that a pile of pillows tossed carelessly on the floor by an untidy
hoomin makes a very snug bed for an exhausted nurse cat.

Thank you :-)

Glad you're feeling better. Continuing purrs for a full recovery.
--
Adrian
54º 10' 59" N 0º 19' 35" W

Old October 6th 03, 07:06 AM
LOL

"Shirley" wrote in message ...
The purrs are working.....I don't have to look at my feet unless I
want to now :-) I'm still in quite a bit of pain even with painkillers
but a normal sleeping position has been resumed and Smudge has found
that a pile of pillows tossed carelessly on the floor by an untidy
hoomin makes a very snug bed for an exhausted nurse cat.

Thank you :-)

This is good news! I'm glad to hear you're better - we will keep the
purrs coming. :-)

------
Krista
Old October 7th 03, 08:11 AM
Jean H

Sorry Shirley, I didn't know you needed Purrs but I'll send some now,
I know what its like to have painful legs and feet I hope they'll be better
soon, cant say the same for mine. regards to you and Nurse Smudge jp