OT surgery purrs please

Old December 14th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

Default OT surgery purrs please

Some of you may remember last year that my son-in-law rolled his motorcycle
into a ditch to avoid hitting a motorist who turned onto the road in front
of him. The driver continued and was turned in by kind witnesses who
followed her and gave her license plate number to the police. According to
the police report, she admitted seeing my SIL go into the ditch, but figured
she didn't need to stop.

Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Old December 14th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Annie Wxill wrote:
Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Definitely, shoulder-surgery purrs on the way.

Old December 14th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:10:55 -0800, Annie Wxill wrote:

Some of you may remember last year that my son-in-law rolled his motorcycle
into a ditch to avoid hitting a motorist who turned onto the road in front
of him. The driver continued and was turned in by kind witnesses who
followed her and gave her license plate number to the police. According to
the police report, she admitted seeing my SIL go into the ditch, but figured
she didn't need to stop.

Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Sending purrs for our son's shoulder surgery. My son had shoulder
surgery earlier this year.. His surgery was followed by extensive
physiotherapy. When he finished with that, he started going to a gym
three times a week to do specific exercises to make his arm and shoulder
stronger. That still continues. MLB

Old December 14th 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Annie Wxill wrote:
Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still
has severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder
surgery purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our
little grandbaby would especially like it if his daddy could hold him
longer without having to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Purrs for your son-in-law. Dirty Litter Box offerings for the driver who
didn't bother to stop!

Jill

Old December 14th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Annie Wxill wrote:
Some of you may remember last year that my son-in-law rolled his motorcycle
into a ditch to avoid hitting a motorist who turned onto the road in front
of him. The driver continued and was turned in by kind witnesses who
followed her and gave her license plate number to the police. According to
the police report, she admitted seeing my SIL go into the ditch, but figured
she didn't need to stop.

Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Purrs for a successful outcome to your SIL's shoulder surgery.

Honestly, what kind of person doesn't stop when they see another person
their car just hit go into the ditch? There goes a warm, caring soul,
for you.

Melissa

Old December 14th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Purrs being sent that your SIL will recover well from the surgery and
that his shoulder will be pain free and healthy.

Dewi.

Old December 14th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Annie Wxill wrote:
Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby

Lots of purrs for a successful surgery.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 14th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

wrote:

Some of you may remember last year that my son-in-law rolled his motorcycle
into a ditch to avoid hitting a motorist who turned onto the road in front
of him. The driver continued and was turned in by kind witnesses who
followed her and gave her license plate number to the police. According to
the police report, she admitted seeing my SIL go into the ditch, but figured
she didn't need to stop.

Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Mega purrs are on the way west, and dirty litter box offerings to the
driver who caused him to hit the ditch and didn't stop to help.

--
Hugs and Purrs,

Nan and the Furkids
Old December 14th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Annie Wxill" wrote:
Some of you may remember last year that my son-in-law rolled his motorcycle
into a ditch to avoid hitting a motorist who turned onto the road in front
of him. The driver continued and was turned in by kind witnesses who
followed her and gave her license plate number to the police. According to
the police report, she admitted seeing my SIL go into the ditch, but figured
she didn't need to stop.

Anyway, tomorrow my SIL will have shoulder surgery because he still has
severe pain from the injury. If anyone has any spare shoulder surgery
purrs, we'd appreciate any that can make it this way. Our little grandbaby
would especially like it if his daddy could hold him longer without having
to put him down because of the pain.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Purrs on the way for SIL. I have had surgery on my shoulder twice due to a
break and it wasn't at all bad. Very little pain from the surgery.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/