a poll abowt delinqint hoominz

Old December 11th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default a poll abowt delinqint hoominz

So der i wuz all xcited kuz furry getted a kamera, den dey wented owt of
town, anna now furry iz buzy inna turnamint... so den i started wonnerin,
how mani of you catz haz hoominz dat keepz yourown pitshurez onna website?
anna how mani of yourown hoominz haz der piksurez onit, anna how ofin duz
dey aktulli update your pishurez anna deirz, how owlde iza newezt pishure of
yourself? anna how new iza pishure of da hoomin? I iz azkin kuz depindin on
what youcatz say iz gonna be how bad deze hoominz getz purrnished... i mean
if alla youcatz haz alla diz updated i iz poopin on sumbodi az dey sleep,
Chester disgruntled!!! and COLD!!!

Old December 11th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:14:28 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

So der i wuz all xcited kuz furry getted a kamera, den dey wented owt of
town, anna now furry iz buzy inna turnamint... so den i started wonnerin,
how mani of you catz haz hoominz dat keepz yourown pitshurez onna website?
anna how mani of yourown hoominz haz der piksurez onit, anna how ofin duz
dey aktulli update your pishurez anna deirz, how owlde iza newezt pishure of
yourself? anna how new iza pishure of da hoomin? I iz azkin kuz depindin on
what youcatz say iz gonna be how bad deze hoominz getz purrnished... i mean
if alla youcatz haz alla diz updated i iz poopin on sumbodi az dey sleep,
Chester disgruntled!!! and COLD!!!

Ourz hoomins izn't doing so good in dat depurrtment either.

We'z got pikchoors of usses on da web, but dey is at several different
places cuz da hoomins keep mofing stuff around. Dere are no pikchoors of
da hoomins hardly (but dat's ok - mineown Paw might break da camera if
someone taked a pikchoor of him, and Meowmie is purrty but doesn't like to
have her pikchoor taken).

Paw used to take lots and lots of pikchoors of me when we was in da truck.
But now he takes very few of dem. Da most current pikchoors of any of us
is prolly 5 or 6 months old. And we duzn't haf ANY videos online at all!

Harri

Old December 11th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 11, 10:14 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
So der i wuz all xcited kuz furry getted a kamera, den dey wented owt of
town, anna now furry iz buzy inna turnamint... so den i started wonnerin,
how mani of you catz haz hoominz dat keepz yourown pitshurez onna website?
anna how mani of yourown hoominz haz der piksurez onit, anna how ofin duz
dey aktulli update your pishurez anna deirz, how owlde iza newezt pishure of
yourself? anna how new iza pishure of da hoomin? I iz azkin kuz depindin on
what youcatz say iz gonna be how bad deze hoominz getz purrnished... i mean
if alla youcatz haz alla diz updated i iz poopin on sumbodi az dey sleep,
Chester disgruntled!!! and COLD!!!

Dee trooly intolerabobble fing bout all dis iss dat der r know
pikchoors ub MEEEE onwine ennywer. Anna I am SO PRITTY. Don' dat sak
yoour potatose?

Sunraise, da PRITTY wun.

Old December 11th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Chester,

Iffin any of yu kitties send me a pikture weze will make sure (glares at
sekretari) dat it getz put on
http://rpcc.clowder.org/

Da reply email address iz gud. So just send yur photo wit da caption yud
like wit it.

Booker

Old December 11th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz gud infurmashun, anna it seemsta me dat yourown hoomin iz not az
deliawint az mine, Chester
news

Old December 11th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise, datz "sak yur taterz". Piglet after having met the kentucky side
of da grambys familyu.

Old December 11th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 11, 1:10 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Sunrise, datz "sak yur taterz". Piglet after having met the kentucky side
of da grambys familyu.

I yamma Meew ENGWAN kitty anna wee haff class anna no da correc
Engwish. Uncl Bill growd up in Oh-hi anna Catabama, sew wee hafta
allow fer sum lak of edemakashun on hiss part.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old December 11th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No no no, datz realli ok, you say potatoes, I sayz taters, youz probably
sayx tomatoes and we sez materz. So longz as we stayz frens an don eat too
much of dat stuff Unkle Fred kookz, we will be ok.

Old December 11th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz tellin mineself dat da bootkamp shuld inklude sum reqwiremint for da
hoominzta update efurthin anna putsa pishure of demselvez up alzo!!!
Chester, knowin if diz happinz alla hoominz will feel purnished when dey duz
diz
Cheryl P. wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
So der i wuz all xcited kuz furry getted a kamera, den dey wented owt of
town, anna now furry iz buzy inna turnamint... so den i started

wonnerin,
how mani of you catz haz hoominz dat keepz yourown pitshurez onna

website?
anna how mani of yourown hoominz haz der piksurez onit, anna how ofin

duz
dey aktulli update your pishurez anna deirz, how owlde iza newezt

pishure of
yourself? anna how new iza pishure of da hoomin? I iz azkin kuz

depindin on
what youcatz say iz gonna be how bad deze hoominz getz purrnished... i

mean
if alla youcatz haz alla diz updated i iz poopin on sumbodi az dey

sleep,
Chester disgruntled!!! and COLD!!!

Theer iz no piksures uv me. Meomie sez they dint turn out gud cuz I luks
like a blak blob. Then she sez they duznt sho myne furss off well. Shez
gott thu 'cat needin home' piksures sumweer, tho. Theres sum uv Mandy an
Betsy, but they iz furry old and not furry gud an not updated attall.

Sam of the neglekful hoomin