Whoze a spoilt kitty?

Old August 28th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Whoze a spoilt kitty?

Hokay, Kittiez!

I fownd dis webby-site while surfink, and I finks
dat we shud AWL haff owr hoomanz buy eech ob usses
won ob dese chaise lownges.

Herez da klassik wons:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds-chaise.html

And herez a nice retro won datz mine faborite. I
can see myownself on dis won wif mine beret an
sunglasses:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-sofa-v.html

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/27/2009 7:30:29 PM
Old August 28th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Wee wike tew sleep on owr hoomins stuff. Doze r nise but we gots nise
pwases tew sleep. Fangu fur da lynx. Mosey

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
Hokay, Kittiez!

I fownd dis webby-site while surfink, and I finks
dat we shud AWL haff owr hoomanz buy eech ob usses
won ob dese chaise lownges.

Herez da klassik wons:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds-chaise.html

And herez a nice retro won datz mine faborite. I
can see myownself on dis won wif mine beret an
sunglasses:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-sofa-v.html

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/27/2009 7:30:29 PM

Old August 28th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 27, 4:34*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Hokay, Kittiez!

* * * * I fownd dis webby-site while surfink, and I finks
dat we shud AWL haff owr hoomanz buy eech ob usses
won ob dese chaise lownges.

* * * * Herez da klassik wons:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds-chaise.html

* * * * And herez a nice retro won datz mine faborite. I
can see myownself on dis won wif mine beret an
sunglasses:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-sofa-v.html

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 8/27/2009 7:30:29 PM

Dose beds ar sewww pwitty! An da sofa furry kyute.
Iam habbing twubbl desyding.
De sofa an da bwoo weppard wud be gnise.
Den Meowmie an Pawpaw wud haf to moob dere bigbig stuf outta da weigh.
It wont hurt to aksk.
MeOwy, jonesink fur furnachur
Old August 28th 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Hokay, Kittiez!

I fownd dis webby-site while surfink, and I finks
dat we shud AWL haff owr hoomanz buy eech ob usses
won ob dese chaise lownges.

Herez da klassik wons:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds-chaise.html

And herez a nice retro won datz mine faborite. I
can see myownself on dis won wif mine beret an
sunglasses:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-sofa-v.html

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Doze ar L-Egunt!
I raffurr fayfurr da modurn art Kittypod,
http://www.lovethatcat.com/kittypod.html
buttid wiff uh nip pilo onnitt ur twu boddy pilloz...
http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-toys.html
It luukz tu me lyke da kittee playink wiff da nip pillo iz reeeleee
nipped owt! LOL!
--
Pitô.ônya

Hoomin note...When my ship comes in!

Old August 28th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:02:50 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

It luukz tu me lyke da kittee playink wiff da nip pillo iz reeeleee
nipped owt! LOL!

HeHe, yes it does, duzzen't it! I didn't notice
dat a foist; sharp eyez, 'Toonya!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/28/2009 12:50:26 PM
Old August 28th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 27, 11:02*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:xkfimqiun6zv..1gjs6laeydnne$.dlg@40tud e.net...

[...]

Hoomin note...When my ship comes in!- Hide quoted text -

Dat "kittypod" wooks furry furmewlyer..hmmm...wike dat sawad bole da
hoominz yooz....I wud wike to twy dat...wessee if I cud fitted
minesewf in itted...
MeOwy, off to th' kitchen
Old August 29th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby won sum toonaz at dat katsino but her sayz her won buy dis for uz.
Her wud haff to buy 2 since O T iz too fat, I meanz fluffy to lay on itself
wiff any or uzenz. Her don luff us dat muchez when her saw da price of
itself. Willow measureing the fish tank to see if one would fit in there.

FORGET IT WILLOW, ain't gonna happen.

Old August 29th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 28, 11:23*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby won sum toonaz at dat katsino but her sayz her won buy dis for uz.
Her wud haff to buy 2 since O T iz too fat, I meanz fluffy to lay on itself
wiff any or uzenz. *Her don luff us dat muchez when her saw da price of
itself. *Willow measureing the fish tank to see if one would fit in there.

Her DEW wuv yoons, Willow. Her is juss too cheep. Samamfa brotted her
owen widdle hous wiff herself an it is furry gnice. Butted it is sew
sumall datted we gotta tak terns woundging aroun in itself. An it wud
bee effen WURS if we hadded a guess or if Maggy May or Missy wanned a
tern. Or if da BEAR wanned a tern. Sew Uncl Bill shud getted usses a
BIGGER wun. Butted he don,' beclaws hee is cheep.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old August 29th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby did, las weak, getted uz a portable house dat iz soft for takink
uz to da Ted place. We kan all free fit in itself, bet her kant karry it
wiff allofuz us in dere.

Old August 29th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow, having finished measuring the fishtank, decides on the one that
looks like a couch. O T kud fit in dat one dat lookz like a half a polities
ball.