Stardom for Abelard!

Old September 17th 03, 04:13 PM
Pat

"Marina" wrote in message

"Pat" wrote

"Marina" wrote

What an excellent picture. The website has been posted here several

times,
and lots of us love it, except the one where a gun is held to a cat's

head.
Is that still there? The other ones are funny, though.

--
Marina

I did see one pic of a hand pointing a gun at a kitten - not the head,

and
not real close to it either. The kitten itself is so darned cute that I
copied the photo, cropped it and have used it as my computer wallpaper.

Here's the link:

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/newlist...deadcat_012503

No that wasn't the one. It's wonderful if he's taken the other one off his
site. I think it offended lots of people. This one quite funny, actually.
Since I've seen that kitten in many pictures and situations, I'm guessing
this has been photo-shopped.

--
Marina

I didn't look at every single picture but I did look at all the newest ones
and I've looked at most of the old ones in the past. I don't recall ever
seeing another with a gun involved, but my memory isn't what it used to be.

Old September 18th 03, 04:35 AM
LOL

"Pat" wrote in message ...
Who is/are the other/s, Krista?

Okay, I am hoping no one will get too cheesed at me, as I am doing
this off the top of my head and *know* that I am leaving some out:

Marina's Frank recently was featured (with pic!) in the newspaper (in
Swedish, so can't remember paper's name);

Mary's Mimi was featured in CatFancy (was it in May of this year?)
when she won a best cat mom contest;

Jen's Kid and Muggles have been in computer books of their meowmie's
and featured on a computer website

These are all fairly recent so they are the ones I can recall right
away; I know there have been at least a couple of rpca kitties (TJ's
Dusty is one, I think?) who are on the Eroticat website, and I *think*
Pam's P.C. is on the BadCat website (is that right?).

I *know* I have left some out, just because my brain is not working at
the moment - please forgive me, and please remind us of your kitties'
achievements, everyone!

------
Krista
Who is humbled by thinking of all the famous kitties here. :-)
Old September 18th 03, 09:07 AM

LOL wrote:

I *know* I have left some out, just because my brain is not working at
the moment - please forgive me, and please remind us of your kitties'
achievements, everyone!

Don't forget Ollie, probably the most famous cat on this NG - sadly, only
after he disappeared. He's world-famous, and not just among us here.

Speaking of Eroticats, here's my cat Smudge posing suggestively (but
tastefully):

http://home.ican.net/~otiss/missfeb/missfeb.html

Joyce
Old September 19th 03, 04:50 AM
LOL

wrote in message ...
LOL wrote:

I *know* I have left some out, just because my brain is not working at
the moment - please forgive me, and please remind us of your kitties'
achievements, everyone!

Don't forget Ollie, probably the most famous cat on this NG - sadly, only
after he disappeared. He's world-famous, and not just among us here.

Speaking of Eroticats, here's my cat Smudge posing suggestively (but
tastefully):

http://home.ican.net/~otiss/missfeb/missfeb.html

Joyce

Actually, I don't know that much about Ollie, as he had already been
missing for some time when I started reading this group. I definitely
need to go back in the archives and read more about him. I didn't
even know he was famous; all I knew, really, was that he had gone
missing and was greatly loved.

That's a lovely pic of Smudge - she looks like a 1950s pinup girl!
:-)

------
Krista
Old September 19th 03, 05:14 AM
LOL

Tanada wrote in message ...

Yup, but Pine Cone claims he was framed. He's featured on page 9 of the
bad cats website. http://www.tim78rpm.com/badkitties/bkhome.html is the
address for the main page of the site. PC started a whole slew of I'm
not guilty excuses in there. He is still unrepentant, and has been
helping Rob on a cross stitch picture of a Serval that he is starting.
Rob, after cursing and putting band aids on the marks of assistance, has
been working whenever I am so that I can help distract either Pine Cone
or Huey, both of whom feel a need to kill evil threads and make the
world safe for catdom.

Pam S.

Hey, now that I think about it, Mike also always has a verrrry
plausible explanation for things. Like how *every* vase of flowers
*ever* brought into this house has gotten knocked over. Hmmmmm. What
evil entity could be framing these good kitties, I wonder?

------
Krista
Hoping the mothership isn't coming for me right this very minute
Old September 19th 03, 05:53 AM
Seanette Blaylock

(LOL) had some very interesting things to
say about Famous kitties (was: Stardom for Abelard!):

Actually, I don't know that much about Ollie, as he had already been
missing for some time when I started reading this group. I definitely
need to go back in the archives and read more about him. I didn't
even know he was famous; all I knew, really, was that he had gone
missing and was greatly loved.

Go to
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/adventuresofollie.html to read
about Ollie's exploits. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 19th 03, 07:05 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:28:10 -0500, "Pat" wrote:

I'm guessing that most of you don't like this website (I mentioned
it before, nobody responded), but it makes me laugh, scream, roll
on the floor, and even sometimes wet my pants. I've been sending
pics forever, hoping to get one posted, and they finally gave
Abelard the attention he deserves!

Here's his page:

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/newlist...abelard_071403

Congratulations, Abelard!