Phoebe & Babies - Photo's

Old September 17th 03, 10:17 PM
Lois Reay

Default Phoebe & Babies - Photo's

I took some photo's yesterday and have posted three here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RPCA_Pictures/

They are in an album titled Burmese Kittens. The photo's are named 36 Hours
Old - Feeding Time, and Phoebe & Babies.

I fed one of the little babies this morning - she had lost a bit of weight -
probably getting pushed out by a bigger sibling - will have to keep a good
eye on her.

Enjoy the photo's.

Lois

Old September 17th 03, 10:43 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Lois Reay" had some very interesting things to
say about Phoebe & Babies - Photo's:
I took some photo's yesterday and have posted three here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RPCA_Pictures/
They are in an album titled Burmese Kittens. The photo's are named 36 Hours
Old - Feeding Time, and Phoebe & Babies.

For some reason, that glare on Phoebe's face is amusing. "What are you
doing? It had better not be a problem for my babies."

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 17th 03, 10:50 PM
Jo Firey

I was about to ask how you could tell 10 kittens apart to know who might need fed,
but in addition to being very cute babies, you got a lot of variety there don't you?
We sometime would hold the big guys till the little ones got their fill, but I
suspect Phoebe can use whatever help she can get.

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."

Old September 17th 03, 10:51 PM
lrulan

Man, that's a lot of babies. No wonder you've have to feed one or two.
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old September 18th 03, 10:48 AM
polonca12000

Phoebe really seems to have "her hands full". Thank you for taking such good
care of the babies and their momma.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
I took some photo's yesterday and have posted three here

snip

Old September 18th 03, 08:27 PM
Lois Reay

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
That is so sweet. What will you do with them all?

I am a registered Burmese breeder - have orders for kittens a *mile* long so
it wont be to hard to send these kittens to their forever homes - a lot of
people take two, which is good - at the moment I am not phoning people with
news of their arrival, I need to make sure that they are all going to
survive before getting peoples hopes up that there is a kitt here for them.

Lois