I Helped Save A Stray!

Old September 18th 03, 12:44 AM
Sherry

Default I Helped Save A Stray!

To make a long story short, the stray came over to me when I called him,
snuggled with me for a while, then my sister took him to the local pound.
(The
SPCA doesn't take healthy strays). The pound is a great place, I've been
there,
full of wonderful employees and people adopting day in and day out. It's
clean
as a whistle and has vet services.

My sister said the car had been digging in the dirt, so I guess it had been
abandoned in the forest near our house. (Boo!).

He wasn't hungry or thirsty at all but he was damn glad to be with humans. He
looked like a zebra with white socks. Kind of thin but I don't know if that
was
normal or not.

It's wonderful that you went out of your way to take him somewhere he could be
cared for. But the fact that he wasn't hungry or thirsty makes me wonder if he
has an owner. Are there houses near you? If so, keep a watch out for "lost
cat" ads and posters.
Purrs for your foundling to get adopted quickly.

Sherry

Old September 18th 03, 10:51 AM
polonca12000

That's wonderful! Thank you so much.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lots42 The Library Avenger " wrote in message
To make a long story short, the stray came over to me when I called him,
snuggled with me for a while, then my sister took him to the local pound.

snip