Trudi's dream

Old January 11th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Trudi's dream

Trudi having had a wonderful warm new Years vacation ports home and settles
down to rest and nap and recover from the fun curls in a ball on Miss
Violette's blankee in the chair in the bedrum of the itti bitti kumpurtmint
and falls fast asleep...

and she dreams... of warm sunny beaches, jerked chicken and a very handsome
mancat in dread locks...

she wakes wiffa start, OH MY i must call Mme. A.

she dials the catalite phone... hi, Mme. A. I juzt hadda wunnerful dreem, I
knowz ursef iz pwannin owrz valentinez partee butted i juzt hadda mozt
wunnerful dreem... it wuz beree romantical, ifin ursef hazint made anee
pwanz yet can we pweeze go to Jamaka,??? diz mancat wuz soso handome i iz
sure it wuzint justa dreem...

Trudi listenz intently... den

"good"!!! itz wunnerful when dreemz comez true.

Trudi hangz up da catalite phone and returns to her nap to hopefully return
to herown romantikal dreem

Old January 11th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi wakes again and calls piglette... diz wuz juzt too fun, anna chickum
tazted purrfekt in diz dream... Trudi, pakin as she talked efin do it wuz
ahead of time

Old January 11th 11, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dont be in tu big a hurrie, Toonya haz ta open da botikue so we kan du some
shoppink. Willow counting her toonas and trying to keep gramby awake.

Old January 11th 11, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz hopin dat toonia willz getsa booteke pwaze onna kruze ship so girlcatz
can shop while dey iz on board, Trudi

Old January 11th 11, 10:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuz thinkin diz wuld 'low fur a girlcat who wuz single ta getz sumfin nize
ifin a boycat azked herself owt fur da efinin. Trudi... a chain of bootekez
sowndz beri kule

Old January 12th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:52:40 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi hangz up da catalite phone and returns to her nap to hopefully return
to herown romantikal dreem

[Anaïs dials Trudi on her catellite phone]

Meow, Trudi - how iz yurownself?

I just meowed to Amelia, and she iz makin
'rangements to haff Cleo's yacht dock in Mew Yawk
City, and den leesurly sail down to Jamica! I will
be plannink sum delishus dinners fur da kommunity.

I awlso meowed wif a Jamaican kat, RastaCatJohn
who is known fur kitty hospitality dere, an I will
be portink ober dere to luk at sum kitty-resorts
to book fur da 'benture.

I was finking dat since yoo is da won who keeps
da 'skort boo, yoo shud be da crooze direktor for
da krooze. Ya kno, plan dances an groop aktibities
- mebee sum fur single kats an sum fur winked
kats.

Whaddy fink? Is yoo innerested??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2011 8:04:55 PM
Old January 12th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gofurit Trudi u kan do itself. Piglett knowing this is so
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
news
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2011 8:04:55 PM

Old January 12th 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok i kan du diz, i will hasta think of sume aktifiteez, am alzo gonna hafta
make sum liztz, Trudi, beree xcited