Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Old October 29th 15, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a
iron paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch
over da rest of clowder (and Meowmie) an kept all of dem safe. Her
would take no guff from anykitty or anydog - dat's why I allez called
her "Ameliagrump". But her knew dat I loved her anyway.

Her went in her sleep, an we dint even know she was sick!

I know dat her is reacquainting herself wif Cleopatra and Booker.

Harri
Old October 29th 15, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

While it is a real blessing when a kitty can choose where and when they leave and simply sleep their way to the Bridge, the shock of it adds to da pain of those who loved them.

I am so very sorry dat she had to leave, and Crape and mineself send our furry bestist purrs for her journey.

And mine hoominmom sends her deepest condolences. She knows dis particular grief.

Azad, Crape, and momMelissa

Old October 29th 15, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a iron
paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch over
da rest of clowder (and Meowmie) an kept all of dem safe. Her would take
no guff from anykitty or anydog - dat's why I allez called her
"Ameliagrump". But her knew dat I loved her anyway.

Her went in her sleep, an we dint even know she was sick!

I know dat her is reacquainting herself wif Cleopatra and Booker.

Harri

Harri,
That was beautiful tribute to your Sister, Amelia. yeUP
Ai still can't believe Amelia has gone to Rainbow Bridge.
I was her skort to Jellicle Ball.
Mom Kyla sent your Mom Nancy n Paw Dan, an e -mail this morning with some
beautiful flowers on the
stationary
I feel so sad that Amelia is no longer with us.
She was a shining example of caring and love for us all.
I remember all the fun adventures we went on together.
Amelia was so funny and she could stand up to any cat or dog who needed a
scolding.
I sure didn't know Amelia was sick. Nope.
She looked beautiful in her Hawaiian outfit and she was wearing the black
collar I gave her that had diamonds on it.
I am going to miss Amelia so much and I know we all in the Community will
miss Amelia as well.
She was a true lady cat. yeUP
With love and sadness,
Mosey for his Hous

Old October 29th 15, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 10/29/15 10:50 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a
iron paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch
over da rest of clowder (and Meowmie) an kept all of dem safe. Her
would take no guff from anykitty or anydog - dat's why I allez called
her "Ameliagrump". But her knew dat I loved her anyway.

Her went in her sleep, an we dint even know she was sick!

I know dat her is reacquainting herself wif Cleopatra and Booker.

Harri

What I rememfur da best was when Paw was having prollems wif his blood
sugar dropping dangerously low while he was sleeping, Amelia would jump
up on the bed an paw at him's face until him got up an took care of his
prollem.

Her was da slowest to come to terms wif Starr da Dogg. Dey never became
buddies, but at least her wouldn't swat at da dog when she went by.

Her was a beautiful girl, an a good friend, an her loved her clowder an
her hoomins an dis Community. And her was a key part of FluffyKitz Catering.

I will miss her a lot.

Sammy Redcat
Old October 29th 15, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, I didn't evin fingk abowt Fluffykitz! How will I manij wifowt Amelia? Dis iz juss too much to fingk abowt rite now.

Rebecca, overwhelmed with grief
Old October 29th 15, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

On 10/29/15 1:48 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, I didn't evin fingk abowt Fluffykitz! How will I manij wifowt Amelia? Dis iz juss too much to fingk abowt rite now.

Rebecca, overwhelmed with grief

Don't worry, Rebecca, Sammy and I will pick up the slack. It will be
hard to fill her tortie shoes, but we'll do it.

Ranger

Old October 29th 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, fangu, Ranger! Dat wud be wunnerful. I rememfurz when Amelia an Tabitha startid Fluffykitz an invited myownself to be a partner. Dat wuz so long ago...

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dis was a furry beautiful trybute. Weze no how yur family iz feelin, and
da der is a big big Amelia sized hole in yur hearts. May the pain ease
and the good memfuriez remain.

Snowflake and Chappy

Old October 30th 15, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 8:49:58 AM UTC-7, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a
iron paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch
over da rest of clowder (and Meowmie) an kept all of dem safe. Her
would take no guff from anykitty or anydog - dat's why I allez called
her "Ameliagrump". But her knew dat I loved her anyway.

Her went in her sleep, an we dint even know she was sick!

I know dat her is reacquainting herself wif Cleopatra and Booker.

Harri

Harri,

Misty came home last night / morning and she was clingy I then went and read what had happened. Amelia and Misty were very good friends -- they were truly a sisterhood. I am truly sorry, for her humans and her human-like cat friends whom she leaves behind.

But to quote Bonnie from the 1st Jellicle Ball:

"Since RPC came on line, many wonderful and special kittens and cats
have passed to the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. But -- as we
know since we are CATS -- death is not the end to life, but rather the
beginning of a new one. It should not be seen as a period of
protracted mourning, but rather as a period of celebration -- this is
more-or-less in keeping with the poet T.S. Eliot's works about CATS:
We gather once a year to select the cat that can come back to a new
Jellicle Life. Love is a binding force that transcends both time and
space, and we will all reunite at the Rainbow Bridge."

That Amelia died at the conclusion of the Jellicle Ball tells us how she valued seeing her friends one last time. Please accept my condolences on your lose, but please contemplate Bonnie's words (she too has passed over the Rainbow Bridge) and try to celebrate Amalia's Wonderful life.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Bobcat (HC), Misty, and Calypso (Service D*G)
Old October 30th 15, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

That Amelia died at the conclusion of the Jellicle Ball tells us how she valued seeing her friends one last time. Please accept my condolences on your lose, but please contemplate Bonnie's words (she too has passed over the Rainbow Bridge) and try to celebrate Amalia's Wonderful life.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Bobcat (HC), Misty, and Calypso (Service D*G)

Thank you for your kind words. I do take comfort in the thought that she
is now in a place where she won't ever have to hurt.

Dan