I catched leezards tonight!

Old May 2nd 05, 05:58 AM
Harri

Default I catched leezards tonight!

As I told you kitties earlier, yesfurday was purty bad fur kitten
walking. We was in a truck stop wif no decent kitten territory nearby.
So today we moved to a place called a "Petro", and it has lots of kitten
walk territory all around it.

Tonight wez kittenwalked for a hour an 45 minutes, and it was realreal
nice. Da weather was good, and dere was light from the truck stop and da
big bright sign at da raceway across da street. I got to jump and run
after dozens of moffs, and I caught 3 of dem. Den we started walking
along a wall and I heard somefing move in a bush. It was a leezard! It
was hiding under a stickybush, but I dived in after it anyway and I
catched it. Before I could munch it it begged fur mercy, telling me it
was a daddy leezard and had lots of baby leezards at home, so I was nice
and letted it go. Mine Paw said dat was a furry felineitarian fing to
do, and it was furry good of me to show mercy. Dat made be feel good!

Den we kept walking and I finded two more leezards! I catched all of
dem, and letted all of dem go. To tell da troof, when I had da firstest
one in mine mouf I didn't care at all fur da taste. I don't fink leezard
will ever be on mineown lost of favorite foods! But Paw said dat since I
had mineown paws on all of dem, I could count all three of dem. So
tonight I catched 3 mothies and 3 leezards. Dis was da bestest kitten
darkwalk I'z done in a long time!

Harri Kitten
Old May 2nd 05, 12:29 PM
Fred Williams

On May 2, 2005 12:58 amHarri wrote:

[...]

Congratulations Harri! That was a gudgud story. We'z glad you're
having fun, but worried your paw won't be back fur his interveiw.
Best wishes fur you both.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 2nd 05, 03:15 PM
Harri

Congratulations Harri! That was a gudgud story. We'z glad you're
having fun, but worried your paw won't be back fur his interveiw.
Best wishes fur you both.

Fangu furry much! Wez worried about dat too, but mine Paw is going to be
harrassing him's dispatcher all day today about getting us back in time.

Harri
Old May 2nd 05, 03:38 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 02 May 2005 07:15:52 -0700, Harri wrote:

Fangu furry much! Wez worried about dat too, but mine Paw is going to be
harrassing him's dispatcher all day today about getting us back in time.

Harri

An don yu furget to get on yur cellphonetingy an meow to dis
dispatcher person!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/2/2005 10:38:04 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
Harri

An don yu furget to get on yur cellphonetingy an meow to dis
dispatcher person!

Dat's true! I wunner if da dispatcherhoomin has a kitty? If so I could
talk to da kitty and make realreal sure dat we gets home in time fur our
innerview. I'z all ready too - got mines fur all washed and fluffed.

Harri

Old May 3rd 05, 12:55 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 02 May 2005 14:07:30 -0700, Harri wrote:

Dat's true! I wunner if da dispatcherhoomin has a kitty? If so I could
talk to da kitty and make realreal sure dat we gets home in time fur our
innerview. I'z all ready too - got mines fur all washed and fluffed.

Harri

Yu had a baff, Harri! I finks dat we iz da onlee two kitties in da
kommunity who likes dere baffs!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/2/2005 7:54:36 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 3rd 05, 01:21 AM
Harri

Yu had a baff, Harri! I finks dat we iz da onlee two kitties in da
kommunity who likes dere baffs!

Well, not a hoomin-type baff, just a usual kitty-type tongue baff. But
it was a furry thorough baff, den mine Paw brushed me wif a kitty brush.
And I letted him do it, instead of biting da brush like I usually does.

Iz never tried a waddermonster baff before.

Harri