Healing purrayers please

Old July 8th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Healing purrayers please

I pulled a muscle in my ribcage just over a week ago and it was rather
painful when I took a deep breath but gradually healing... and
yesterday afternoon I sneezed unexpectedly and felt something rip, and
now I'm back to square one! I was whimpering at two o'clock this
morning because I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in,
and DH asked if I wanted to go to the ER, but I took some ibuprofen
instead (and it helped enough that I was able to go back to sleep...)
Please can I have some purrayers for it to hurry up and heal again and
not to get any worse...
Old July 8th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that you heal soon. Do go see a doctor
to help yourself out.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 8th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 8 Jul, 06:54, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Please can I have some purrayers for it to hurry up and heal again and
not to get any worse...

Purrayers on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 8th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:54:10 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

I pulled a muscle in my ribcage just over a week ago and it was rather
painful when I took a deep breath but gradually healing... and
yesterday afternoon I sneezed unexpectedly and felt something rip, and
now I'm back to square one! I was whimpering at two o'clock this
morning because I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in,
and DH asked if I wanted to go to the ER, but I took some ibuprofen
instead (and it helped enough that I was able to go back to sleep...)
Please can I have some purrayers for it to hurry up and heal again and
not to get any worse...

Poor Karen! The kitties are revving up healing purrs.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 8th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 08.07.2007 schrieb Karen AKA Kajikit:

I pulled a muscle in my ribcage just over a week ago and it was rather
painful when I took a deep breath but gradually healing... and
yesterday afternoon I sneezed unexpectedly and felt something rip, and
now I'm back to square one!

Poor Karen. Healing soon purrs are on the way to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 8th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I pulled a muscle in my ribcage just over a week ago and it was rather
painful when I took a deep breath but gradually healing... and
yesterday afternoon I sneezed unexpectedly and felt something rip, and
now I'm back to square one! I was whimpering at two o'clock this
morning because I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in,
and DH asked if I wanted to go to the ER, but I took some ibuprofen
instead (and it helped enough that I was able to go back to sleep...)
Please can I have some purrayers for it to hurry up and heal again and
not to get any worse...

Healing purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 8th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-07-08 08:54:10 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit said:

I pulled a muscle in my ribcage just over a week ago and it was rather
painful when I took a deep breath but gradually healing... and
yesterday afternoon I sneezed unexpectedly and felt something rip, and
now I'm back to square one! I was whimpering at two o'clock this
morning because I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in,
and DH asked if I wanted to go to the ER, but I took some ibuprofen
instead (and it helped enough that I was able to go back to sleep...)
Please can I have some purrayers for it to hurry up and heal again and
not to get any worse...

OW!!! Poor girl! Purrs for NO sneezing reinjuring this time!

Old July 8th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos