Miss Cleopatra??

Old December 27th 03, 06:46 PM
Miss Violette

Dis isa wonnerful, wuuld you like some of dis tea, i think dis one isa
nootted nipped and dis her one is, Tiger holdz a glass readi ta pour,
Thinkin dis girlcat isa da bestest,... Den we can go ta da parti
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Anaïs, who secretly thinks that Tiger is a *very* handsome kittee,
walks to the buffet and makes a plate of food for her new friend, and
herself

Here, Tiger - I'ze got yew sum moffs-onna-pik anna sum shrimpees anna
bit of sammon moose. Letz enjoy owr meel anna den join de otter kitteez

fur
da Kissamouse Partee, OK?

Mlle. Anaïs, feeling *very* grown up now that she's got a boykittee
friend...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Leeme see, letsa seeif der isa shrimpees anna maybe some niptea anna
alzo some crab cakes, Tiger walking wif his friend to where da fud is
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Hihi Tiger,

Dots gudgud dat yew haff yourown clawz - hoomans shudent take
kitteez clawz away! Kittee showz is gudgud. Alla da kitteez are
bathed anna primped, anna lotsa hoomans come ober anna tells alla da
kitteez how bootiful each one iz! Anna if yew are lucky like I'ze
was, yew get a bloo ribbon tingy. Its gud to be inna place where
alla da hoomans are extra special nice to kitteez!

Yew mus be hungry frum alla dat hunting. Letz go anna get sum
fud fur yew. What would yew like ta eat?

Mlle. Anaïs, happy that she has a kittee friend, and that it's the
holiday season...

Miss Violette wrote:
I hasnot efur been inna kittee show butted I wented inna Petsmart
once anna gotted ta pick out ourown cat tree, It was rite afta I was
fixed when notted broked, anna one of those clerk hoomanz commented
bout me bein "declawed" Almos gived soft a heartak thingy, since her
had just gotted me from the TED anna furry had been carrin me, but I
still have mmyown claws I isa just good mannered enuf anna myown
paws isa big enuf dat her cuuldnt see dem, Tiger, so glad his
friend isa happy bout his hunting skillz
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
*Tiger!* You'ze is such a gudgud hunter! Anna you knoze so many
tings! I'ze in awe, cawz I'ze libed a furry shelterd life, 'cept
fur gowin ta kittee shows!

Mlle. Anaïs, looking at Tiger admiringly...

Miss Violette wrote:
*just then Tiger tears away from his friend*
runrunrunrun POUNCE
*he walks back proudly to his friend and drops a dispatched mouse
at her feet for her enjoyment...*
I gotz dis her fur you to try ifin you wantz... Tiger hoping her
thinkz he can be a good purrvider if he has to...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
HeHe, nono, siberia fudz is de virtooal fudz dat we'ze eats
here on rpcc, nottid ds coldcold wuns!

C'mon Dyna, join Tiger anna myownself fur sum foodz. Now,
I'ze wanna see dese lizzards anna meeses inna da feeld anna
meadow. I'ze likta bat aroun a glittery pom-pom tingy, anna
cloth meese soaked in 'nip, butta I'ze neffur seen a *reel*
meese! Canna youze show me wun?

Mlle. Anaïs, curiously...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sylvia M. wrote:
Dere iz sum Micekreem wiff Carob Syrup an carob spurrinkelz in
da bak of da freezur, an weez kin awlwayz stop an get sum moor
fazt foodz tu go, ennytyme we wantz.
, ya kno... iz Siberia Foodz doz dat ar in da freeezer?

Dyna, gettin hongree uhgen

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Siberia fud isa onliest way ta go, anna siber out is also
godgoodd butted i usa be inna out anna you doezno wanna be der
inna real out, itsa cold anna wet anna der is meanmean hoomanz
so siber out is onliest out i wantz. I betz dey gotz nip tea
anna nip cheesecake somwhere round here, HEY DYNA doez you know
were is da fud??? Furry sayed he didn't lose it, he sayed when
soft moved funishure inna livingroom dat she hided dem inna
container of stuff her wantz moved so itsa herown fault not
hisown, Tiger, secretly glad dat the funishure isa moved cause
of the new cat trees,... Havin great fun on dis trip
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
You'ze a good fren, Tiger. I'z forgot dat I'z can eet
siberfood heer on rpcc! So les go an try all uv dese tings!
An you'z gotta get your hoomn sekretary in line - howz kud
he loose da cable tingy fur de kamera? Dese hoomans. We
kitteez wud neffer, neffer loose nuthin, would we'ze!

Mlle. Anaïs afraid to mention that she has never been in the
Out

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
itsa OK dat you doezn't eatz many ofur kindz of fudz. I
mostly eatz myon kitty fudz but here onna rpcc I eatz more
than in mown house, Soft let me spect herown fud but I harly
efur eatz any, cept some cool dary stuffz that hurk up cool,
Tiger *gives gentle head buttteers to his friend and startz
toward the siberfud* anna I did grow furry bout mown pitures
anna he sayed he hadda fin a cable thing fur da piture taker
afor he culd do anythin, Tiger Sonam Dasara
wrote in message
I'z'll go wid you ta splor da fud, but I'ze kinda don
try noo tings - I'ze likes mineown kibble. My hooman bringz
home furry wierd foodz (he uses da excuse dat hez libed
abroad) anna offerz dem to myownself, but I jus sniff. So
I'z'll eat da kibble anna sniff what yourownself iz eatin,
OK?

Mlle. Anais giving Tiger a soft headbutt

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
we dozen't haf any pictures dat we can get to da puter very
easy, furry isa suppozed ta be wrokin on it so I will
growlz hisownsef again, but he is a very slow hoomanz, but
he openz canz goodgodd anna scratches uses good so we
keepz him, I wonner what fud is here, Tiger ready to splor
da fud first Sonam Dasara
wrote in message
I'ze glad you liked it! Anna dats nice dat we'ze got kinda
matching furs. Doze youze haff a pikture of you anna your
kittee fambily fur my hooman to see?

Les get sum fud den go esplore, OK?

Mlle. Anaïs winking back at her new friend

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
anna i fur gotted, I loved yourown card... Furry says dat
we makez a good cuuple cause, i is orange allofur, Tiger,
winkin atta hisown friend Sonam Dasara
wrote in message
Tiger!

Lessgo anna esplore! Where shud we start? Affer we
eat, I'z'd likta look fur sum silver anna turkwoize neck
thingie as a Kissymouse gift to myownself. Wanna lik
aroun wit me?

Mlle. Anaïs

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra SIlvercat wrote:
Looks like we're about to cross over in to Oklahoma.
My human caretaker used to have relatives here (his
grandfather, I think he said) until they came to
Califurnia on Route 66. There are some really big
Indian reservations along this stretch of route 66;
what say we stop for some lunch along here somewhere?

Cleopatra

Here's a good spot - we're in the middle of a Cherokee
Nation reservation, and I have some good friends who
live here.

RV turns off the highway, and travels some distance
along a quiet two-lane road through some gently rolling
hills. They pull in next to a comfortable looking
residence, parking right next to a large hedge.

Cleo exits the RV, leaving the door open for whoever
else wants to stretch their paws, and calling out for
her friends...

Murrrrowww! Rowwww!

a big grey striped kitty emerges from under the hedge,
followed by a smaller orange tabby cat

O-si-yo, tsi-wo-ni. O-si-yo, a-ye-ga-li. Everykitty,
these are my good friend kitties, tsi-wo-ni and
a-ye-ga-li. They're very nice kitties, and will be our
hosts for lunch today.

the big grey kitty speaks up O-si-yo, everybody.
We've got a good lunch spread lined up, with something
for just about everyone. We've got roast rabbit for
those of you who like such things, a meadow full of
mouses and lizards for those of you who like to catch
your own, bowls full of kibble and canned food, and
plenty of sweets for those who like sweet things.

And there's a nice quiet stream over there where you
can get fresh water (and hunt for fish and waterbugs
if you want), and a beautiful meadow up that hill -
ah, I see that some of the kittens have already found
it - with lots of butterflies and even more lizards,
and logs to play on and sweet, warm grass to roll in.

Old December 28th 03, 02:18 AM
Sonam Dasara

Tanks, Tiger, I'zl hab da one dats nipped, den we can go anna dance at
da parti!

Mlle. Anaïs, thinking that this is a very nice boycat...