ROAD TRIP: Fuel stop

Old November 28th 03, 02:37 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld be honered, TV, Jumpz up anna openz door and holdz out his paw to
help the beautiful ladycat out of the van... thinkin to hisownsef I hopez
dis fud isa as good as Miss Biolette sayed
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Ok, here's the truck stop.

pulls up to fuel pump, starts writing a note

Tabitha, come here!

tiny black fluffy kitten appears

Take this note to the humans at the fuel desk, quickly!

tiny kitten bounces off towards the building, returns a few minutes

later

(Tabitha) Dey laughed at me when I went in and jumped on de counter, but
den de manager read the note and said somefing about some kind of holy
cow. What did you'z right, anyhow?

The manager comes running out from the building, followed by a couple
of employees. The manager sets the employees to washing all of the RV
windows and checking fluid levels, then comes over to the driver's window

Ummm, you're the empress? A cat? I assume you'd like to fill up? I'll be
glad to pump your fuel for you.

(Cleopatra) Ok, everykitty, now's your chance. Let's all run over to the
diner and see what they can offer us. Maybe they'll have decent turkey
dinners to offer us. Dyna, if you would be so kind as to bring your
meowmie's credit card. TV, would you care to accompany me to dinner?

Cleopatra Silvercat

Old November 28th 03, 02:53 PM
Miss Violette

The out is eccitin dat is fur sure. Dese kitties do al sortsa citin stuffs,
May I excort yourownsef to dinner? Tiger hopefully
Sonam Dasara idonthave an wrote in message
Oh boy! Yes, dis IZZZ fu!n I've nebber ben in de Out befur! An I'ze
nebber seen a kitty drive befur! Dis is a reel advensure for myownself.

An meetin alla dese wunnerful kitteez: I'ze tankful fur dat, an meetin
my new hooman. Wadda Tanksgibin! Les hab sum ob dat turkeyburd!

Mlle. Anaïs, HPCC

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old November 28th 03, 02:57 PM
Miss Violette

Milk did somecat say milk??? *Trudi sits up and streches and hops out of
her bed and looks around*

Hey Miss Dyna, dey hasa gifty shopp inna dis her truck stop, you wanna use
your mamma's card ta getz uses a dvd player anna some movies?? Trudi, ready
fur turkey bird anna milk
Sylvia M wrote in message
news
I wud luff sum turkeeburd, an sum grayvee, an sum Punky py wiff wipt

kreem,
anna wharm glaz ov mylk purrleeze...

Et tu, Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney an Mlle. Anaïs, an
liddul kitten Tabitha, an ofkorz yu tu, TV???

Enny uddurz gonna joyne us in a smawl repazt?

Dyna, grayshuzlee

Old November 28th 03, 03:51 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Sonam Dasara wrote:
Why fangu, Dyna, youze such a gracious hostess! I'z'd like sum
turkeeburd too, and sum sweet padatez! An dat punkie py luks delicious! Wadz
wipt kreem? I'ze neffer saw any before...

Mlle Anaïs, HPCC, tucking a napkin over her chest fur...

Oh, Mlle Anais, wipt kreem is jus about the bestest stuff efur made!
It'z white and sweet and fuffy and sweet and yummy and sweet. If you
like sweet stuff as much as I doez you'z will love whipt kreem.

Mineownself, I love turkeybird too. Where's de turkeybird? I'm ready fur
some turkeybird.

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 29th 03, 05:04 AM
Sonam Dasara

Why certainly, Tiger, that would be very nice! I'z wud like to share sum
turkeebird with you!

Mlle Anaïs, pleased that she has a new friend...

Old November 29th 03, 06:35 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" wrote in message
Sonam Dasara wrote:
Why fangu, Dyna, youze such a gracious hostess! I'z'd like sum
turkeeburd too, and sum sweet padatez! An dat punkie py luks delicious!

Wadz
wipt kreem? I'ze neffer saw any before...

Mlle Anaïs, HPCC, tucking a napkin over her chest fur...

Oh, Mlle Anais, wipt kreem is jus about the bestest stuff efur made!
It'z white and sweet and fuffy and sweet and yummy and sweet. If you
like sweet stuff as much as I doez you'z will love whipt kreem.

Mineownself, I love turkeybird too. Where's de turkeybird? I'm ready fur
some turkeybird.

Tabitha Kitten

Seowndz gud tu mee...
OH WAAAYYYYTTREZZ.....