Dinner iz surrfed!

Old December 21st 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Dinner iz surrfed!

Glasses clink as soft meowing and kitty laughter can be heard from
every part of the ballroom. Williamson, a ginger cat and Cleopatra's
Chief Steward, is circulating through the ballroom announcing that
dinner will be served in fifteen minutes in the dining room: "Ladycats
and gentleman-cats! For tonight's dinner owr chef, M. Henri, has
prepared a furry nice offerink: Fur appitizerz, Oysters on a bed of
arugala with nip-vinaigrette, Langoustines in their shell, sautéed wif
garlic and lemon, Crémée Brûlée de fois gras, and Mousies and morels
in puff-pastry. For the main courses, we haff Lopster cannelloni wif
nip-creme sawse, Prime Rib of Roast Beast wif Black Truffle; and
Medallionz of Veal poivrade. Of cawze, appropriate wines will be
serfed wif eech course. Zen we haff many fromages, and zee desserts
will be Baba au rhum wif raisins and port-wine sawse, Chocolate glacée
wif macaroons and a selecktion ov pastries, serffed wif a Chateau
Yquem Nip-Sauterne. If any ov you kitties haff special desires for
fuds, pleeze tell me now, and I will haff the staff prepare it"

"Come, Tiger, shall we go down to da dinink rum?" as she takes his
paw, spotting the Inspektor and Bridget: "Bon swar, Inspektor and Mme.
Clouseau! Commo tally voo?Shall we go down togeffur?"

They enter Cleo's dining room, and see long, low tables of rosewood
gleaming in the low lighting, surrounded by one and two kitty sized
cushions, upholstered in silk brocades. Wait-kitties stand by each
table. Each place setting has crystal glasses, and fine china; candles
burn softly as a string quartet plays softly."

"Well, dis iz goink to be a luffly, luffly dinner, don't you fink?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/20/2006 7:32:10 PM
Old December 21st 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it willz be nize anna efin betterer kuz we iz togefur anna haz alladeze
furndz, inspekture you iz luking gud anna your loferly wife kitty iz az
alwayz enchanting... Tiger kisses her paw... I like efurithin onna menu...
Itz gud we haza long kruze so i kan triez efurthin, Tiger sitting on a
double kushin wif hiswifekitty

Old December 21st 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:59:03 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

it willz be nize anna efin betterer kuz we iz togefur anna haz alladeze
furndz, inspekture you iz luking gud anna your loferly wife kitty iz az
alwayz enchanting... Tiger kisses her paw... I like efurithin onna menu...
Itz gud we haza long kruze so i kan triez efurthin, Tiger sitting on a
double kushin wif hiswifekitty

"Why fangu, M. Tiger" speaks the inspektor, settling down on a
cushion with his wink, "and yourownself eez lukink well also! I alwayz
eenjoy eetink wif you, my friend, since you apurreeciate fuds as do I"
he meows.

"Ahhh, eez zat a waiter? Pardon, my wink and Mme. Anaïs weel haff a
nip-Bellini, and I weel haff a pastis. M. Tiger, a nip drink to
start?"

"And zere eez Mmle. Rebecca wif M. Hercule! Allo, an Meowie
Kissamouse you two! Weel you pull up a kushion and seet wif usses? We
are just orderink drinkees!"

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
12/21/2006 11:20:07 AM
Old December 22nd 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:05:30 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I iz readi, i thinkz i wantsa lobsterz, Chester takin da paw of da loferli
Lucy

Hihi Lucy and Chester! How iz yourownselves? DO you wanta sit wif
usses?

[Leans to CHester and meows under-breath] Psst. You don't hafta
choose only on of dese dishes. You can haff dem awl ifn you wanta....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/21/2006 7:55:20 PM
Old December 22nd 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Weed luff to sit with mew! The menew sownds wunderful an I am lukking
furward to the creme brulee mineself. Chester, they're serfing all yur
fafurites!

Lucy

Old December 22nd 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuuld likta sitz wif yourownsefz, me anna lucy iz hafin a wonnerful time,
Walkz wif hiz furnd, paw in paw wif luferly lucy... I knowz i kan haf dem
all butted lobsterz iz sumfin dat furri iz alltime talkin 'bowt so i thinked
i wuld likta eat dat furzt, Chester

Old December 26th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:23:30 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I wuuld likta sitz wif yourownsefz, me anna lucy iz hafin a wonnerful time,
Walkz wif hiz furnd, paw in paw wif luferly lucy... I knowz i kan haf dem
all butted lobsterz iz sumfin dat furri iz alltime talkin 'bowt so i thinked
i wuld likta eat dat furzt, Chester

[leaning conspiratorialy toward the girl-cats, Anaïs meows:] "Did you
gurlz see Pi2nya an Sundance up on da dek? Dey wuz lukin at eech ofur
wif starz in dere eyez! I'ze so happy dat dey fownd eech ofur!"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/25/2006 10:51:13 PM