14th annifursary

Old June 17th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default 14th annifursary

Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty
Old June 17th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 17, 8:21*am, Rusty wrote:
Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Happy annifursary an happee purrday too yoo. R d*g Bear iz a Labradoor
an hee sed to tell yoor Meowmie dat hee will retreef anee duckies you
need iff shee don' haff sumwun too dew dat alreddy.

Wee haff seferal gnice sun-puddles in da liffing rum on da karpet, wer
wee can relax an talk to r Meowmie Miki an r parruts.

--
Maggy May, four hur House

Old June 17th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Rusty wrote:

Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Happy Anniversary Rusty! I hope you enjoy the duck.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old June 17th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 9:16*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:

Happy annifursary an happee purrday too yoo. R d*g Bear iz a Labradoor
an hee sed to tell yoor Meowmie dat hee will retreef anee duckies you
need iff shee don' haff sumwun too dew dat alreddy.

Wee haff seferal gnice sun-puddles in da liffing rum on da karpet, wer
wee can relax an talk to r Meowmie Miki an r parruts.

--
Maggy May, four hur House

Fangu! Meowmie loves Labradoors. Of course we live not too too
far from Labradoor. Fangu Bear for the offer to get me duckies.
I only started to eat duckies recently on TED's recommendation.
He finks I have a fud intolerance as I vomitted regularly. Mewomie
was suprised to find out there r duck catufd. Since eating duckies,
I hurl less frequently. They say raw fud is even gudder. So I
appreciate
Bear catching fresh duckie for me.

Rusty

Old June 17th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 9:36*am, Fred wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Happy Anniversary Rusty! *I hope you enjoy the duck.

--
Peace,
Fred
remove FFFf from my email address to reply.

Fangu Uncle Fred. How do u like living in Nova Scotia?
The duck is gud. TED told me to eat duck as I have IBD.
Duck along with venison, lamb, and rabbit is novel protein.
He said I developed an intolerance to my old fud.
I don't vomit as often on this duck fud.

Rusty
Old June 17th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:21:27 -0700, Rusty wrote:

Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15. It
is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Happy Annifursary, and Happy Purrday. Duck for breakfast? I have GOT to
speak with my humans...

Amelia
Old June 17th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 5:27*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Happy Annifursary, and Happy Purrday. Duck for breakfast? I have GOT to
speak with my humans...

Amelia

No just for breakfast, I have it 4X a day, on TED's recommendation.
See I have IBD and hurl almost every day. TED doesn't want to give me
meds yet,
so they are trying to control it with diet. The last Gastro
prescription fud
didn't help, so I am switched to a prescription hypoallergenic gasto
fud with
duck as the only source of protein. Now I don't hurl as frequently.
There are non presciption duck fud you can ask your humans for. EVO
and Natural Balance both have canned duck fud.

Winnie
Old June 18th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:21:27 -0700 (PDT), Rusty's
nimble, little paws typed:

Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Happy Annipurrsiary, Rusty!

Doze is lotsa yeers! Yoo is a lucky kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/17/2009 8:12:40 PM
Old June 18th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U anna ur Mommy iz lucky to haff dat muchz times togetfer. Happy dance for
da boff of uze. Willow, Piglet and O T Mahoney

14th anniversary Winnie Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 09 05:08 PM
Today is Holly's 14th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 June 14th 09 08:44 PM
14th purrsday Rusty Cat community 6 June 17th 08 01:37 PM
Happy 14th Birthday Amaretto! Margaret Caldwell Ott Cat health & behaviour 2 May 15th 05 05:47 PM