Her IZ BAK

Old November 11th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Her IZ BAK

We wuz sitttink on da futon diz nite anna der wuz a rakit out side of da
houze. Da door flu open and da Gramby walked in.

Her iz a bit skinnier, and awefullie tired but her is home. O T, Piglet and
Willow generally making a pest of themselves. Such a nice feeling/

Old November 11th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Meows and purrs of joy!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old November 11th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

'Scuse me, Gramby, but do you need a Caretaking Kitty from the
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps to teleport over and take care of
you? Or do you want me to train Piglet, OT Mahoney, and Willow to
take proper care of you?

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Old November 11th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:25:40 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

We wuz sitttink on da futon diz nite anna der wuz a rakit out side of da
houze. Da door flu open and da Gramby walked in.

Her iz a bit skinnier, and awefullie tired but her is home. O T, Piglet and
Willow generally making a pest of themselves. Such a nice feeling/

I iz furry pleezed to see dat da Gramby haz her
prioriteez straight. As soon az she getz home, she
bisits usses on RPCC!

Welkum home, Gramby!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/10/2009 10:12:12 PM

Old November 11th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 10, 6:25*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We wuz sitttink on da futon diz nite anna der wuz a rakit out side of da
houze. *Da door flu open and da Gramby walked in.

Her iz a bit skinnier, and awefullie tired but her is home. *O T, Piglet and
Willow generally making a pest of themselves. *Such a nice feeling/

We ar sew gladhappy to here diz. We kno yew will tayk gudgud care uv
hur ana ar purrrin dat Gramby getz beddur efurry deigh.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Old November 11th 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

YaaaY!!!
Welkum bak Gramby!
Sit deown heer an rezt.
I brottd sum chikkum soop mayde wiff purr ballz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 11th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

We are so gwad yoo r hoam Gramby. I will come over n help yerself iffen yoo
need me. Otherwize, i will just stay outta yer way n purr for yoo tew git
moar bedder. Et is so gud tew see yoo hoam. Git lotz uff rezt.
Dat soop dat Pitô.ônya mayde will reely help yoo.
Luffs
Mosey n da Kits

Old November 11th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu, her iz still wanderink aroun in da woods but fingz iz gettink bedder.
Piglet checking all the man emails and posts and knowing Gramby treasurers
every one."Booker" wrote in message
Meows and purrs of joy!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake