Wappin 101 korse kontent

Old November 3rd 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Wappin 101 korse kontent

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:35:22 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Uh oh, ai dunt fink yu shud uz Starr da Dogg az uh trayning dummy,
Harri, puuurhaps weh kan find uh
meen hoomin, but der rnt inny HEER .

Mosey

Well, I uze her as a trainin dummy all da time and her works quite
nicely. An da nice echoing "gong" sound when I hitz her on da head has a
nice moosical sound to it.

Harri
Old November 3rd 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:30:16 -0700, Chappy wrote:

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

Well, my Paw wouldn't mind but mine Meowmie might get a little hissed.

Harri
Old November 3rd 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett holds back a tear. Pleeze don’t uze star da dog, it iz a spezial
dog dat iz frenlie to cats and dere iznt mannie of dem,

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Uh oh, ai dunt fink yu shud uz Starr da Dogg az uh trayning dummy, Harri,
puuurhaps weh kan find uh
meen hoomin, but der rnt inny HEER .

Mosey

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

I would like to volunteer Starr da Dogg as a training dummy. We can whap
her as hard as want, an can listen to the echo when we whap her upside da
head.

Harri

Old November 4th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Piglett, yu iz rite. Weze wont beet up ani d*gz. Star kin watch da
klass, since weze lettin d*gz audet.

Chappy

Old November 4th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

Well, my Paw wouldn't mind but mine Meowmie might get a little hissed.

Harri

Yu bedur lisen tew Piglett Harri, Pore Starr..

O Chappy, da Tuff Gurl Kitty Club wud wike tew join Wappin 101

Mai sekritary kant fynd da lizt uff awl da memburz rite nao but weh cud hulp
yu teech et.

Pipps

TGK Prez

Old November 4th 11, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 18:01:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett holds back a tear. Pleeze don’t uze star da dog, it iz a
spezial dog dat iz frenlie to cats and dere iznt mannie of dem,

Well, ok, I don't want to make Piglett sad. I will just suggest dat Starr
da Dogg audit da class den. But I will still use her as mineown wapping
target at home - I fink her would miss it if I'z didn't. Her seems to
fink dat I'z playing wif her when I wap her on da head or on da noze.

Harri
Old November 4th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

well, maybee u kud make starr wear sum of dat paddink, dat wud du I wud
fink. Piglet understanding the situation.

Old November 4th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:00:27 -0500, Gramby wrote:

well, maybee u kud make starr wear sum of dat paddink, dat wud du I wud
fink. Piglet understanding the situation.

Hmmm, dat's an idearment! Meowmie could even sew her some, since her
makes goggie clothes and kitty beds.

Harri
Old November 4th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 4, 12:04*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:00:27 -0500, Gramby wrote:
well, maybee u kud make starr wear sum of dat paddink, dat wud du I wud
fink. *Piglet understanding the situation.

Hmmm, dat's an idearment! Meowmie could even sew her some, since her
makes goggie clothes and kitty beds.

Diss sounz gud to me. Mine fren Hether, da Airdale Terroris, plays a
game call shootzhound wer a gnice man puts on a bigbig sleev to protek
his arm an shee bites it an restles wiff da man. Shee doo gnot get mad
at him or nuffin, dey just playin. Afferward she tisses his gnose so
der iz gno hard feelings.

--
Wascal

Old November 4th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Nov 4, 12:04 pm, Harri Roadcat
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:00:27 -0500, Gramby wrote:
well, maybee u kud make starr wear sum of dat paddink, dat wud du I wud
fink. Piglet understanding the situation.

Hmmm, dat's an idearment! Meowmie could even sew her some, since her
makes goggie clothes and kitty beds.

Diss sounz gud to me. Mine fren Hether, da Airdale Terroris, plays a
game call shootzhound wer a gnice man puts on a bigbig sleev to protek
his arm an shee bites it an restles wiff da man. Shee doo gnot get mad
at him or nuffin, dey just playin. Afferward she tisses his gnose so
der iz gno hard feelings.

--
Wascal

Dat iz uh wunnerful idear, ai fink