It's 6

Old August 8th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default It's 6

I need not define am or pm. It's the same. At or just before 6, every day
a rampage begins.

A 4 foot wakes the other 4 foot and lord forbid a 2 foot is still a-bed.
Cyclones erupt as the 2 foots stir the air running about. Sniffing,
looking, purring and barking they come... Peering over your blanket after
moving it so they can see better. Mom? You ok? You are usually up by
now....

It's FOOD TIME you silly 2 foot!

Old August 10th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

I need not define am or pm. It's the same. At or just before 6, every
day a rampage begins.

A 4 foot wakes the other 4 foot and lord forbid a 2 foot is still a-bed.
Cyclones erupt as the 2 foots stir the air running about. Sniffing,
looking, purring and barking they come... Peering over your blanket
after moving it so they can see better. Mom? You ok? You are usually up
by now....
It's FOOD TIME you silly 2 foot!

lol, we have this if we get into a work habit, Lee,,, and we free feed!!!

Can't do that! Silly Cash has no 'I'm full' signal at all. Poor Daisy-chan
has to deal with feeding times because of it.

She woke me at 6am by peeling my blankie off my head and just peering at me
real close (eyeball to eyeball) this morning. murf. Put blankie back up,
got it peeled down again. Rolled over and that didn't work either as she
played with my hair. Next second it was 'whosh wosh' in the air of a doggie
tail and a cold whiffling nose at a tender toe. Then, Cash started softly
whining in just that tone that can rend steel into Xmas tree tinsel over
time.

*sigh*.

Old August 11th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

[...]

My daughter and son-in-law had that problem. One of the cats was definitely
overweight; the other, who ate only small amounts at any one time, was
underweight. They found a solution, but it worked only because the fat one
had the same size frame as the thin one. They took a large box, cut a hole
in the side that only the thin cat could fit through, and turned the box
upside down over a bowl of kibble, with the bowl and hole at opposite ends
of the box. I believe they put something on top of the box to weight it
down and hold it in place. That worked fine until the fat one got thin
enough to get in the box. Then they did away with it.

Joy

Old August 11th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Love this expression, I know it so well. " Cash started softly whining in
just that tone that can rend steel into Xmas tree tinsel over
time." I just never how to quite write it.

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"cshenk" wrote