Abducted strays?

Old October 13th 03, 12:01 AM

In 0iiib.27751$La.22698@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 12:52 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

How do you know that they weren't socialized for adoption?

Ah.. the socialization they had was coming from me and the neighbors across
the street. -- What part of that confuses you?

Were you there at
the birth when the cats were kittens? Were you there when the momma cat
tought them how to use a litterbox with a little help from their original
humans?

Hmmm. You set up a litter box for outdoor cats -- Who in this case were very
nicely using some favorite bushes for that. -- Funny thing too; I had one
party willing to adopt them -- after they saw the vet -- **because** they were
using the outdoors for a litter box.

You say you do expect us to not be pompous jackasses yet the only one I see
being that is you.

Really! I'm not the one making assumptions. Ever here the phrase, "Think
before you speak?" And the other one about 'don't open your mouth and
convince everyone you're an idiot!'

You may be upset but just because you found these
cats doesn't make them yours. You also came in here asking for help and then
decided to be rude and obnoxious with a know-it-all attitude.

Ah.. I responded to YOUR know-it-all attitude. You need to work on it.

Just admit you
are not perfect and know everything. You would have gotten a lot further if
you didn't call people names, and got on an ego trip.

If I knew everything I would not have come here in the first place. You on
the other hand seem to think that everything is just great and wanting to know
what happened to cats I was caring -- and the person who took them was not
doing anything for -- is wrong.

Rephrased; I'm the person who was doing the caring. The person who took them
wasn't do the caring. What part of that is confusing to you?
Old October 13th 03, 12:40 AM
frlpwr

Cat Protector wrote:

Let this incident go and
move on.

Is that what you do when a cat you care for goes missing?

Old October 13th 03, 01:06 AM
Cat Protector

Funny. It seems everyone is saying the same thing here about you. You have
been nothing but hostile, rude and obnoxious. You have resorted to name
calling to try and drive your point. You show you have control and anger
issues as well as an inflated ego. I'd go on with the list but you will only
to be in denial.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
t...

The hostile person here is you and the people like you. -- You should be
checked out before bellowed near living things.

Why are you criticizing the OP for caring about the welfare of these two
cats?

There is more evidence that the OP is a control freak than that he has

any
real feelings for the cats. Note that most of the people objecting to

the OP
mostly have years of experience rescuing cats ... and dealing with people

on
the fringes of the rescue efforts.

There is more evidence that you don't know what in the hell you are

talking
about.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my

..sig
in the body)

Old October 13th 03, 01:08 AM
Cat Protector

What you call shock therapy I call being simply obnoxious, rude and
childish. Obviously you are incapable of stating your point without rude and
nasty.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
t...

Some people are so dence they need to be called names. Call it shock

therpy
showing a side of you that others see.

Old October 13th 03, 01:10 AM
Cat Protector

Oh so now you're a professional detective? What was your next tactic? Find
the woman, bust into her house and take the cats by force. Leave the law to
the police.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
t...

Because the woman would have said that -- and she would not have watched

me
play with them for 6 weeks if her "sister" -- who reportedly lives around

7
miles away lost them.

Funny thing about the sister too. I have a description of the car, and

when
looking today. No car like that where she is reported to live.

Old October 13th 03, 01:15 AM
Cat Protector

It is not your decision for adopting out cats. Rescue groups are supposed to
be the ones to that. Since you do not have legal custody of the cats then
you can't adopt them out. I suggest you study the laws in your state
regarding this. If you really feel they were dumped then you should go to
the police or the agency that handles the animal cruelty laws in your state
or city. Of course with your anger issues and previous posts you'll probably
no doubt say you know everything and that you have the right to take the law
into your own hands. I have to wonder why you bothered posting for help here
when all you seem to want to do is toot your own horn, name call, and say
how you seem to know it all. I think I'll just killfile you now since you
obviously will not listen.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
t...

Old October 13th 03, 01:16 AM

In , on 10/12/03
at 11:40 PM, frlpwr said:

wrote:

In h1iib.27748$La.8562@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 12:34 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

(snip)

I think you need to hope for the best and if
someone does step forward to say they took them, don't come down on them like
a bunch of bricks.

You and other came down on me -- I was doing the rescue. Someone stopped it
and refuses to explain, or tell where they are. You explain that.

This meddling imbecile can't explain since (s)he clearly thinks juggling
stray cats is a noble pasttime.

Juggling is kind word for what happened.

I also thought some of the comments about moving faster were absurd, since it
took a month before I knew I get my hands on the kitten when needed -- and the
local humane program that was going to help with the vet costs took two more
weeks before telling me to go ahead. It was also a little difficult finding
people willing to adopt two at one time -- when one was a wild kitten. -- And
I did think they belonged together and shouldn't be separated because of a
number of things I watched the momcat do that were pretty unusual.

Old October 13th 03, 01:38 AM
Cheryl

In news:a9mib.27785$La.27020@fed1read02,
Cat Protector composed with style:
]
It is not your decision for adopting out cats. Rescue groups are
supposed to be the ones to that. Since you do not have legal
custody of the cats then you can't adopt them out.

Oh bull****. I am adopting out strays independently and with the
blessing of the local SPCA. They don't have the manpower to get
involved other than neutering them.

Old October 13th 03, 01:58 AM

In l0mib.27782$La.2000@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 05:06 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

Funny. It seems everyone is saying the same thing here about you.

No. Just assholes like you -- and you are the one in denial. I suggest you
stop mixing your meds -- because its not working and leaving you mentally
unbalanced.