OT if I may ...

Old February 29th 04, 09:29 PM
polonca12000

What a great person to take such good care of stray and abandoned kitties,
of course we will purr and send best wishes for her disc to be fixed in the
operation. We are hoping that she will be back to rescuing kitties in no
time at all,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"lewe" wrote in message
tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...
She is getting a borken disc fixed. It's an old injury she probably got

form
a motor bike accident years ago, she's been having pain and problems since
but it's been getting worse lately. She was told she might loose the use

of
her legs soon if she didn't have the op now. So she's having it right now
and I hope things will go well and she'll be back to her buzy self soon.

Oh, there's is some connection to cats - she keeps finding strays and
abandoned kittens where ever she goes ...
She left me with a right little terror at one time when I was living in
Cyprus, it looked half dead when she brought it but it soon recovered to a
feisty little thing that would not let up attacking people's feet. I think
it was the best thing for all concerned when he was adopted to a home on a
farm ...

Purrs
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old March 1st 04, 01:05 AM
Sam Nash

"lewe" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for your sister, Lena. Prayers for a complete recovery.
Sam

Old March 1st 04, 01:30 AM
Brenda

"lewe" wrote in message
[...]

sending purrs.
Brenda

Old March 1st 04, 03:13 AM
LOL

"lewe" wrote in message ...
[...]

We are sending purrs to Cyprus. Please let us know how she's doing.
------
Krista
Old March 1st 04, 04:05 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:12:06 +0100, "lewe"
wrote:

tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...

snip

Purrs that the surgery goes well, and that it will stop the pain.

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old March 4th 04, 10:24 PM
Lisa Katt

Belated purrs from us.
Have you heard how your friend is doing?
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old March 12th 04, 10:46 AM
lewe

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Belated purrs from us.
Have you heard how your friend is doing?
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Thanks all, I *finally* managed to talk to my friend and she is recovering
well. I was trying to get hold of her in the days after the surgery and she
was out walking ... and when she was at home I only talked to her daughter
cause she was sleeping .. and so on, I was too busy at work too so I didn't
manage to try that many times.

Anyway she is doing better every day she says, still tired and some pain but
much better than before. She still has some pain from the nerve, comes round
to her chest, and some numbness/weakness in her right leg. But she feels
like it's easier to move and like it's definitely going the right way. She
is to rest and be a bit careful but to start exercising to build strength
from next week.

All purrs and wishes much appreciated!
Best
Lena

Old March 12th 04, 02:16 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote

Thanks all, I *finally* managed to talk to my friend and she is recovering
well. I was trying to get hold of her in the days after the surgery and

she
was out walking ... and when she was at home I only talked to her daughter
cause she was sleeping .. and so on, I was too busy at work too so I

didn't
manage to try that many times.

Anyway she is doing better every day she says, still tired and some pain

but
much better than before. She still has some pain from the nerve, comes

round
to her chest, and some numbness/weakness in her right leg. But she feels
like it's easier to move and like it's definitely going the right way. She
is to rest and be a bit careful but to start exercising to build strength
from next week.

So glad to hear you finally got hold of her, and that she is doing so well.
We are still purring for her.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki