Betty fantasy

Old March 13th 04, 07:50 PM
Takayuki

"Charleen Welton" wrote:

I've given Tak's description of his activities a lot of thought

Oh no! My description must have come out all wrong for it to prompt
so much thought! Actually, I think we would all be surprised at how
much thought you give to everyone here.

, believe it
or not, but not pertainiing to me, but rather to Victor Velcro, our five
year old neutered male. He has designated me as his person and I wonder if
he would have done so if I were flat chested! He lies beside me about 10
seconds after I hop into bed. He starts kneading on my upper arm, working
his way up to my shoulder. Then he slides his lithe body down my side a
couple of inches and starts kneading on "forbidden territory". I disengage
him mostly because it hurts like hell! He repositions himself so he can
knead my plump belly for a few minutes after which he falls asleep. He
purrs throughout this procedure which occurs almost every night. I wonder
what is going on in his little pea brain!

"Mommy!"

Sometimes I think that we love our cats so much that they probably
never grow up.

I think that Betty is disappointed that I don't have breasts. She
sometimes starts there, but then looks confused. I'll be darned if
I'm going to get an operation just for her! She'll probably end up
putting me in the emergency room by puncturing the implants with her
claws anyway.

You'll have to post pictures of your three! They're all very nice
kitties.

Old March 13th 04, 09:10 PM

Takayuki wrote:

I think that Betty is disappointed that I don't have breasts. She
sometimes starts there, but then looks confused. I'll be darned if
I'm going to get an operation just for her! She'll probably end up
putting me in the emergency room by puncturing the implants with her
claws anyway.

Good news, Tak - you don't need surgery or implants to have breasts.
Just take some estrogen, and you can grow you own *real* ones.

Joyce

Betty the bull L. Kelly Cat anecdotes 5 September 24th 03 05:45 PM
Video clip of Betty Takayuki Cat anecdotes 19 September 2nd 03 12:28 PM