Furballs and the blankie

Old May 9th 05, 01:28 PM
Lesley

Default Furballs and the blankie

UK slaves might like to take note of this offer: A garage near where I
work has this offer on, if you buy anything (I just got a packet of
cookies to take to work)you can then buy a fleece pet blanket for
=A32.99 so I saw this as an opportunity to solve a problem. Sarrasine
likes to sit in a certain corner and while she's there she also likes
to rip at the carpet so I figured if I put that over the place, she
would have something nice to sleep on and at =A32.99 she can rip to her
hearts content.

And anyway it's always nice to buy the Furballs something

So I got the blankie and unrolled it....

Instant chaos! Redunzel stalked towards it as if it were prey and
Sarrasine backed off. (About the only explanation I can think of is
that it's black with a white paw print pattern and I wonder whether the
white bits looked like a lot of staring eyes!)
.. After a few minutes, Sarrasine leapt into it and the pair of them
proceeded to shake it and attack it. I wish I had had my camera handy!

Finally Sarrasine found the label! Obviously she thought this must be
the neck of the monster as she grabbed it and shook it!

Now that the blankie is officially "dead", Sarrasine is very proud of
her "kill" and keeps dragging it around the room and wrestling with it
and hiding her catnip Santa in it so she can play "peek a boo" with
Santa. In fact she's doing everything but sleep on it and Redunzel
isn't too sure that the blankie is actually dead so she won't go near
it......

Oh well.....Next suggestion for that bit of carpet please?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Blankie Killing Furballs

Old May 9th 05, 03:09 PM
Exocat

Polished Floorboards?

Purrs to the fine assassins

Gordon & the TT

"Lesley" wrote

Old May 9th 05, 06:35 PM
Karen

in article , Lesley at
wrote on 5/9/05 7:28AM:

UK slaves might like to take note of this offer: A garage near where I
work has this offer on, if you buy anything (I just got a packet of
cookies to take to work)you can then buy a fleece pet blanket for
£2.99 so I saw this as an opportunity to solve a problem. Sarrasine
likes to sit in a certain corner and while she's there she also likes
to rip at the carpet so I figured if I put that over the place, she
would have something nice to sleep on and at £2.99 she can rip to her
[...]

Go to a carpet store and buy a bit of similar carpet and cut it to fit in
that corner over the carpet. At least they LIKE the new blankie

Old May 9th 05, 09:28 PM
O J

Lesley wrote:

--------------------snip---------------------
Now that the blankie is officially "dead", Sarrasine is very proud of
her "kill" and keeps dragging it around the room and wrestling with it
and hiding her catnip Santa in it so she can play "peek a boo" with
Santa. In fact she's doing everything but sleep on it and Redunzel
isn't too sure that the blankie is actually dead so she won't go near
it......

Oh well.....Next suggestion for that bit of carpet please?

That is too funny! At least they didn't ignore it.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old May 10th 05, 04:46 AM
Marina

Lesley wrote:
snip

And anyway it's always nice to buy the Furballs something

So I got the blankie and unrolled it....

Instant chaos!

snip

LOL! They just never (re)act the way you want them to.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 10th 05, 09:33 AM
Lesley

Day three of the blankie and it's getting even funnier! Sarrasine has
decided that she will sleep under it or to be more exact she creeps
under there and waits. She's smart enough to do this whilst Redunzel is
out of the room....so back comes Redunzel and when she gets near
enough.....ARGHHHH!!! The blankie comes alive and attacks her!

Redunzel is now one very confused furball- she keeps "killing" the
blankie and it keeps coming back and attacking her.....The look on her
face says it all really....I must get a picture!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 11th 05, 10:58 AM
Adrian

Lesley wrote:
Day three of the blankie and it's getting even funnier! Sarrasine has
decided that she will sleep under it or to be more exact she creeps
under there and waits. She's smart enough to do this whilst Redunzel
is out of the room....so back comes Redunzel and when she gets near
enough.....ARGHHHH!!! The blankie comes alive and attacks her!

Redunzel is now one very confused furball- she keeps "killing" the
blankie and it keeps coming back and attacking her.....The look on her
face says it all really....I must get a picture!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That would make a great video. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 12th 05, 10:30 AM
Lesley

That would make a great video. :-)

You bet! They were at it again this morning although Sarrasine has now
decided it is "her" blankie and won't let Redunzel even sniff at it
whether she's an ambush position or not .Sarrasine now likes to sleep
under it!