Ping Trudi

Old February 20th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Ping Trudi

Trudi, diz iz Willow anna I haz been lookink for u all oofver diz yaht. She
blushes a bit, I needza a fafor. She looks at her little black dress in the
mirror, fluffs her bottle brush tail and checks her black heels. I wud like
ta ask Harry Gordon ta take me to diner diz niet but, I kan't quite git up
da kourage to do diz. Kud U help?

Old February 20th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi starez intintlee at herown furnd... she touches her silver necklaze
anna then puts herown paws onna table...

she pickz up da qwill penn that is there anna writez onna nize paper...

Dear Mr. gordon,

Mine name iz willow, howze of Barnez, anna i wuld like tu inbite ursef ta
dinner anna danzin. We can sit wif Mizz Trudi howze of Asher/Grass fur da
dinin...

I hope ursef duzint think i iz to furwurd.

respektfulee Willow

trudi handsa note to willow to read as she adresses da enbelope anna afur
willow reads she callsa wate kittee ta delifur da enbelope.

der dat shuld dowit
"Granby" wrote in message
Trudi, diz iz Willow anna I haz been lookink for u all oofver diz yaht.
She blushes a bit, I needza a fafor. She looks at her little black dress
in the mirror, fluffs her bottle brush tail and checks her black heels. I
wud like ta ask Harry Gordon ta take me to diner diz niet but, I kan't
quite git up da kourage to do diz. Kud U help?

Hey Trudi Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 May 16th 10 05:00 PM
SOS from TRUDI Granby Cat community 13 June 28th 08 01:25 AM
Trudi da skortmanker Granby Cat community 21 January 15th 08 06:44 AM
Thanx Trudi Granby Cat community 1 August 13th 07 04:58 PM
BK to Ms Trudi [email protected] Cat community 5 December 28th 04 07:36 AM