My TED visit

Old February 1st 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Default My TED visit

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia
Old February 1st 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed hersef
liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee idermintz

Old February 1st 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:41:18 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed
hersef liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee
idermintz

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia
Old February 1st 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Amelia, if you get any fluffier you'll start to affect the earth's
gravitational field.

Harri
Old February 1st 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

zaktlee, der iz no rezun dat ursef shuldint eat az muc az ursef wantz, i
sure betsa sekatree of fudz willz haf sumfinta say bowt diz, OEJ

Old February 1st 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 2/1/2011 6:54 AM, Amelia wrote:

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Ize agree. Dey putted me ona dyet an ize not fluffy, ize compact, jest
like a boykittie shud be.

Booker
Old February 1st 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 1, 2:21*pm, Amelia wrote:
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Me finks awl kittiez luke wunnerfil a lil onna fwuffy side. Dose
wunnerfil curfs, n wolypoly bitz...so beclumming. Wat is a grane fwee
cat fud? Sownds compurrlicated....sniff......

Harry
Old February 1st 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itsa fud wif onlee meatz anna mayhapz sum begetablez butted no gwainz liksa
wheat or cornz,... or efin rize, OEJ, who iz notted impureezed,

Old February 1st 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:21:53 -0600, Amelia
wrote:

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

humans must giff kitties effurry fudz they ask fur. paw is a badbad
hoomin an yew must teech him to love fluffyness.
beauty, sekritari of fudz
Old February 1st 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:54:10 -0600, Amelia
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:41:18 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed
hersef liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee
idermintz

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

dare iz a law against puttink kitties on a diet.
beauty, sekritai of fudz

vet visit Storrmmee Cat community 11 January 9th 11 04:23 AM
OEJ 's vet visit Stormmee Cat anecdotes 12 March 29th 10 07:34 PM
Vet Visit [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 May 4th 07 12:56 AM
Visit to Ted Kathryn Cat anecdotes 15 July 5th 06 02:49 AM
Please help with first vet visit... Me Cat health & behaviour 8 December 7th 04 06:27 AM