Howdy folks... Lynxie update!

Old January 25th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Zorin the Lynx

Default Howdy folks... Lynxie update!

It's been a while.. years I think!

Just wanted to chime in on a community I've sort of drifted away
from... Life being busy and all tends to do that. But I know some of
you probably remember Lynxie, if not me.

He and I are doing great. He's going to be five soon (in March) and
he's very healthy. No health problems yet (cross paws) and still as
happy and playful as ever.

I'm still taking ocassional photos of him, which I diligently post at
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics -- I also recently took some
videos of him being adorable, viewable at
http://zorin.org/share/lynxie-videos/ -- hopefully his antics will be
enjoyed by all!

I hope everyone here and all the kitties are doing well and will
continue to do so. I will check in on this post over the next few days;
I wish I had time to be a regular contributor to the group but am so
easily distracted that occasional posts will have to do.

Lots of love and mews,
-Lynxie and his catslave Zorin

Old January 25th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-24 21:15:23 -0600, "Zorin the Lynx" said:

[...]

Beautiful as ever. But maybe getting a little "fluffy"! Still has the
most gorgeous fur and eyes.

Old January 25th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote:
It's been a while.. years I think!

Just wanted to chime in on a community I've sort of drifted away
from... Life being busy and all tends to do that. But I know some of
you probably remember Lynxie, if not me.

He's so cute! He has wonderful, soft markings. He's gotten big, and
still has those fur tipped ears. We do still talk about Lynxie
occasionally you know. A couple of weeks ago, I was musing in a post
how your night-vision time lapse video showed that Lynxie seemed to be
diurnal.

Old January 25th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's been a while.. years I think!

.... -Lynxie and his catslave Zorin

I remember you. Welcome back.

Annie

Old January 25th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On 24 Jan 2007 19:15:23 -0800, "Zorin the Lynx"
wrote:

[...]

I remember Lynxie...but sorry to say, only the name. People names, I'm
worthless with....but cat names I remember!

So I looked at the old photos, and a few were familiar looking; I must
have looked at them when you posted them originally.

Lynxie is a very handsome kitty!

Welcome back! I don't post all that much either, but I try to read as
much as I can.

My kitty's name is Kenzie. There are a few of my posts (stories) on
Flippy's website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 25th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
[...]

It's good to see that you're still around and that Lynxie is fit and well.
:-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 25th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Lynxie is looking good. I remember when he was but a little furball.
Suz&Spicey

Old January 25th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
It's been a while.. years I think!

Just wanted to chime in on a community I've sort of drifted away
from... Life being busy and all tends to do that. But I know some of
you probably remember Lynxie, if not me.

I remember you both. Lynxie has grown into a big handsome boy. The vids
are very sweet. In the first one, I can just hear him, 'Daddy? Lookit me
playing with my toy. Daddy? Are you looking Daddy? I'm still playing...
Daddy. Look!'

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 26th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 24 Jan 2007 19:15:23 -0800, "Zorin the Lynx"
yodeled:

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics

I remember Lynxie. He's cute as all-get-out. I love the stripey
ones.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 26th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

He has grown so much! He is very handsome :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester