Update: Casper

Old April 10th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Update: Casper

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:14:35 -0600, Lucy's Mom
yodeled:

Just a short note....Eric and I are pretty well exhausted...

We went for a visit today at lunch and got an update from Dr. J.
She's tolerating the tube feedings quite well, as long as they don't
overdo it. One of the other vets in the practice told Dr. J today at
the Monday am breakfast meeting that he offered her some food on his
finger when he checked on her Sunday night and she showed some
interest. Didn't eat it, mind you, but didn't turn away as she had
been. Then when they checked on her Monday morning, she had actually
eaten a little bit by herself. So, if the ultrasound doesn't show
anything we can't fix (it's scheduled for Wednesday), perhaps we can
pull her through. I'm so tired, worried, just a little bit hopeful
that I don't know quite what to do except cry..... We had a nice
visit with her. She got comfortable on her daddy's lap (she's
daddy's girl) and just relaxed and purred like crazy.

Keep those purrs going guys! We just might pull this off!

Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart...
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Cre

continuing to purr for Casper
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 10th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Keep those purrs going guys! We just might pull this off!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 10th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lucy's Mom wrote:
[...]

Well, it sounds hopeful. Purrs from my two are coming over the pond all
the time.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 10th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

[...]

-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old April 10th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Lucy's Mom wrote:
[...]

The purrs, they shall continue for Casper's complete recovery.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 10th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Apr 9, 11:14 pm, Lucy's Mom wrote:
[...]

Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way for all of you from my group.
Hopefully Casper will be home within days and continue to improve.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old April 10th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
[...]

The purrs are continuing. Here's to Casper being home and eating on her own
soon!

Purrs and hugs for exhausted Meowmy and Paw, too.

Joy

Old April 10th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lucy's Mom wrote:
[...]

Even more purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 10th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

wrote:

Keep those purrs going guys! We just might pull this off!

Oh, God, we sure hope so!!!! Purrs and prayers continuing. Hugs
to you and Eric.

Jeanne
Old April 10th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

[...]

Hugs and purrs from the gang. Gentle snurfles of encouragement from
Bear, a d*g by trade.

Will in New Haven