Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

Old April 18th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Da Koster Katz

Default Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan
Old April 18th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Yes, Cookie, we remember you and your clowder and your Meowmie. We are so
very, very sad to hear of Cinni's journey to the Bridge.

You now have an awesome responsibility - helping your Meowmie's heart to
feel better. All of us here will be purring and praying for you and for
your Meowmie.

Amelia
Old April 18th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Da Koster Katz

On Apr 18, 10:26*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Wunce we were seben. *Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Yes, Cookie, we remember you and your clowder and your Meowmie. We are so
very, very sad to hear of Cinni's journey to the Bridge.

You now have an awesome responsibility - helping your Meowmie's heart to
feel better. All of us here will be purring and praying for you and for
your Meowmie.

Amelia

I am doing my best. I haf alwayz been standoffish, but over da past
fyoo monfs I haf becume moor uf a cuddler, az long az Meowmie iz lyin
onna couch. Meowmie sez fang Bast I am a helfy fing, uther den I seem
to haf lozt sum heering.

Cookie
Old April 18th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur Cinni dat her trip to da bridj was ez, an dat she an Mietze
haf funfunfun runnin and playin at da bridj.

Purrz two fur da hole in meowmie Joanz hart to heel.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake and Anti Julie

Old April 18th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 18, 1:18*pm, Da Koster Katz wrote:
We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. *It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. *Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. *Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

We ar sorry to heer diss butted, yes, Cinni an Mietze mite well be on
da path to da Bridg rite now an glad ob da company.

Wee purr for you an yoor mommies broken harts an send are lov beyon da
sky to da bridj.

--
WooToo, Sunrise an Missy an da Bear an Samanfa-puppy an da hoomins
Micki an Uncl Bill

Missy: Allus frase it "meer humans"
WooToo: NO
Old April 18th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We iz furry sorree to heer dis, an we will purr fur Anti Joan's hart not to
hurt tootoo much.

Rebecca

Old April 18th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

[A huge white and grey cat looks up from the purr circle to see not
one, but two cats crossing the Rainbow Bridge, with a human not far in
front of them. He feels very small and very alone, despite having his
human and his clowder near at paw.)

O Cinni, yew have tu go onna trip, tuu? I will mizz yew, ana Mietze,
ana Anti DiAnne.
Ralph de Ralf, getting up slowly to give Cookie a hug

This is such a sad spring...
Anti Gabrielle, with more MMS
Old April 18th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:18:03 -0700 (PDT), Da Koster Katz
wrote:

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

Cinni is at da RB with Mietze and Snowball and Beast, playing, eatink
fudz and chasing red dots and waitingk for yew.
Old April 18th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

We ar furryfurry sorry to heeer dis, Miz Cookie ma'am.
Wee send owr besstist purrrrrs.

Azad, Neko an Ella

(hugs), Joan.

Melissa
Old April 18th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 18, 1:18*pm, Da Koster Katz wrote:
We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. *It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. *Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. *Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Purrz fwum minsefl.
MeOwy, awlso is now wun.