Sprung!

Old January 15th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Sprung!

Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

Old January 15th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MoMo via CatKB.com

Congratulations and thank you for adopting an adult cat!! She is beautiful
and I hope she treats you good

Old January 15th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"T" wrote in message
.. .
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

You made a great choice, or maybe I should say, she did!

I did the same thing two months after my 20-year-old cat died--went to a
shelter, waited for an adult female cat chose me. She has been the most
loving, funny, wonderful cat I have ever had. She was 1-2 years old when I
brought her home, now she is 6-7.

See Gracie, the gray tabby he

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs/albums/

What is flickr? I want to see more pictures.

Old January 15th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

I did nearly the same thing after my 20 year old died. I adopted a 3
year old male and haven't regretted it a day. He has fit into our home
like he really belonged here and is the best kitty we have ever had.

So glad you adopted an adult!

cybercat wrote:
.. .

Old January 15th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

T wrote:
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

thank you for adopting an older cat, I read from your website you have
realised they are a much better deal all round. She is beautiful,
lovely colouring, and does she some white socks on her back legs?
like the photo of her keeping an eye on what is going on in the great
outdoors, that is what she there for (as well as keep you, her human
slave, on your toes)

bookie

Old January 16th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
says...
Congratulations on the new master

"T" wrote in message
.. .
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

Thanks. And yes, it's becoming obvious that I'm not the one in control.

Old January 16th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article 6c55f435ba33c@uwe, u27647@uwe says...

T wrote:
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

Already had a lap visit from her today, and she's snoozing right next to
me as I type this.

Old January 16th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article , says...

"T" wrote in message
.. .
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

You made a great choice, or maybe I should say, she did!

I did the same thing two months after my 20-year-old cat died--went to a
shelter, waited for an adult female cat chose me. She has been the most
loving, funny, wonderful cat I have ever had. She was 1-2 years old when I
brought her home, now she is 6-7.

See Gracie, the gray tabby he

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs/albums/

What is flickr? I want to see more pictures.

Flickr is owned by Yahoo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s

Old January 16th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article . com,
says...

T wrote:
Well, I did it. I adopted a three year old female DMH from the
Providence Animal Rescue League.

The first of many pix to come:
http://truthspew.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-new-cat.html

She's adpating nicely.

thank you for adopting an older cat, I read from your website you have
realised they are a much better deal all round. She is beautiful,
lovely colouring, and does she some white socks on her back legs?
like the photo of her keeping an eye on what is going on in the great
outdoors, that is what she there for (as well as keep you, her human
slave, on your toes)

bookie

All four paws have white sox on them. And her tail has a raccoon pattern
to it. I liken her coat to shag carpetings, it's really that luxurious.