Eye O Way Kitties

Old April 11th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Eye O Way Kitties

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wuz wonnerink iffin uall had a bigbig stormz diz
nite. We did and it waz allful. Dere was liddle ballz of ize fallink on da
houze. Da rame kame so fastz. Gramby sid it rainned about an inch an hour.
We all hid in da kloset.

I tried to get them in the cage and as it hailed, there was no way I could
catch them. Finally decided the closet was as safe as anywhere at that
moment.

Old April 11th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wuz wonnerink iffin uall had a bigbig stormz diz
nite. We did and it waz allful. Dere was liddle ballz of ize fallink on da
houze. Da rame kame so fastz. Gramby sid it rainned about an inch an hour.
We all hid in da kloset.

I tried to get them in the cage and as it hailed, there was no way I could
catch them. Finally decided the closet was as safe as anywhere at that
moment.

Yep, we getted lotz of waddermonsters falling from da sky, and lots of
howly wind and sum lightning and funder. We got to go out fur an hour or
so when Paw camed home, den him bringed us all back in again. Places an
hour or so away from usses getted tornadomonsters!

Sammy

Human: I propped the back door open when I came in last night.
Immediately Harri and Ranger streaked out to the yard, followed by
Tabitha and Amelia. 5 minutes later we got our first thunder and
lightning. We had an instantaneous procession of high-speed kitties
streaking back in to the house, in the reverse order of when they went
out. Harri was first out and last to come back in.

After everyone was in and the doors closed I did a kitty count but had
trouble finding Amelia. Finally found her down in the basement, hiding
inside a heavy wooden workbench in the corner.

Forecast calls for snow today and tomorrow, then warming. Weather man
says temps in the 70s by the end of next week!

Dan
Old April 11th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Tyme of yeer iffin yu dont like da weafur, wait a minute.

Booker

We've been in the 60s most of the week, and they're forecasting 90s for
this weekend.

Old April 11th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 11, 2:11*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I wuz wonnerink iffin uall had a bigbig stormz diz
nite. *We did and it waz allful. *Dere was liddle ballz of ize fallink on da
houze. Da rame kame so fastz. *Gramby sid it rainned about an inch an hour.
We all hid in da kloset.

I tried to get them in the cage and as it hailed, there was no way I could
catch them. * Finally decided the closet was as safe as anywhere at that
moment.

We got A LOT of rain yesterday here in Wiscatsin, O.T. We got so much
rain that we're VERY lucky that we didn't have to build an Ark!

--- Cory
Old April 11th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

We got A LOT of rain yesterday here in Wiscatsin, O.T. We got so much
rain that we're VERY lucky that we didn't have to build an Ark!

--- Cory

Besides da rain, we got lots of funderboomers and lightning. Dey started
just a liddle bit affur Paw let us out in the back yard. All da kitties
but me RAN into da house when da funderboomers started. But den I saw da
lightning, an figgered dat we gots a bigbig tree in the back yard, so I
went inside too. Some of da funderboomers were really, really loud. I was
glad when dey left.

Harri
Old April 11th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 11, 12:52*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
We got A LOT of rain yesterday here in Wiscatsin, O.T. *We got so much
rain that we're VERY lucky that we didn't have to build an Ark!

--- Cory

Besides da rain, we got lots of funderboomers and lightning. Dey started
just a liddle bit affur Paw let us out in the back yard. All da kitties
but me RAN into da house when da funderboomers started. But den I saw da
lightning, an figgered dat we gots a bigbig tree in the back yard, so I
went inside too. Some of da funderboomers were really, really loud. I was
glad when dey left.

Harri

We did getz funderboomerz tuu, Harri (UB ~ All freakin' night long we
got thunderboomers!). I furgotted tu sez dat. Du yu furgif
mineownself?

--- Unca Cory (HC)
Old April 11th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

We did getz funderboomerz tuu, Harri (UB ~ All freakin' night long we
got thunderboomers!). I furgotted tu sez dat. Du yu furgif
mineownself?

--- Unca Cory (HC)

But of course - you is an HC!

Harri

Old April 11th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T Iffin u haz to build dat arc, just ake in kitties, dat iz
all dat iz necessari.