I saw uh Possum

Old April 18th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default I saw uh Possum

Nite before wast, abowt 1 am, usses 4 cats wuz sittin by da clozed sliding
door n Meowmie n Pa were on dere way tew bed. Meowmie wooked to see if the
Out cat wuz dere, eeting thuh kibble she leevs owt dere n hur saw sumpthin
diffrent, sew hur terned on thuh porch lite n dere wuz a litddle possum owt
dere eetin thuh gooshy fudz we dint like, n he hat sum moar n gabe meowmie n
usses diz sad wook n said 'yoo skared mee' n left. I remember thuh possum
famlee we saw at thuh Grand Canyon advnenshure n mabbee he got losted frum
dere.
Wee habbnt see himself sinse. He wuz kyoot.
Mosey

Old April 18th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 17, 7:49*pm, "Mosey =`^..^`="

We seez possums sumtymes inna da owt. Meowmie sez sy gets losrid anna
gowz up dahyway by ower houz. Dey maykes da D*G bark. PacoBell & Co.
Old April 18th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 17, 7:49*pm, "Mosey =`^..^`="
wrote:
Nite before wast, abowt 1 am, usses 4 cats wuz sittin by da clozed sliding
door n Meowmie n Pa were on dere way tew bed. *Meowmie wooked to see if the
Out cat wuz dere, eeting thuh kibble she leevs owt dere n hur saw sumpthin
diffrent, sew hur terned on thuh porch lite n dere wuz a litddle possum owt
dere eetin thuh gooshy fudz we dint like, n he hat sum moar n gabe meowmie n
usses diz sad wook n said 'yoo skared mee' n left. *I remember thuh possum
famlee we saw at thuh Grand Canyon advnenshure n mabbee he got losted frum
dere.

I hav seed possums in da woods an we don' bover eech uther. Heather
chases dem up da trees butted she can't climb da tree an she cant
cunvinse mee to do it four hur.

--
Wascal

Old April 18th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

cats2mom@yahoo.
On Apr 17, 7:49 pm, "Mosey =`^..^`="wrote:

We seez possums sumtymes inna da owt. Meowmie sez sy gets losrid anna
gowz up dahyway by ower houz. Dey maykes da D*G bark. PacoBell & Co.

Do yew feed dem?
Mosey

Old April 18th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

On Apr 17, 7:49 pm, "Mosey =`^..^`="wrote:
Nite before wast, abowt 1 am, usses 4 cats wuz sittin by da clozed sliding
door n Meowmie n Pa were on dere way tew bed. Meowmie wooked to see if the
Out cat wuz dere, eeting thuh kibble she leevs owt dere n hur saw sumpthin
diffrent, sew hur terned on thuh porch lite n dere wuz a litddle possum
owt
dere eetin thuh gooshy fudz we dint like, n he hat sum moar n gabe meowmie
usses diz sad wook n said 'yoo skared mee' n left. I remember thuh possum
famlee we saw at thuh Grand Canyon advnenshure n mabbee he got losted frum
dere.

I hav seed possums in da woods an we don' bover eech uther. Heather
chases dem up da trees butted she can't climb da tree an she cant
cunvinse mee to do it four hur.

--
Wascal

Good decishun.
I dunt fink yoo shud mess wiff a possum.
Dey mite hab dizeezez or bite yoo n yoo wudnt want dat.
I wike yoo n wuddnt want innfing bad tew happin tew inny uff yoo.
Mosey

Old April 18th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Cory"

Nite before wast, abowt 1 am, usses 4 cats wuz sittin by da clozed
sliding
door n Meowmie n Pa were on dere way tew bed. Meowmie wooked to see if
the
Out cat wuz dere, eeting thuh kibble she leevs owt dere n hur saw
sumpthin
diffrent, sew hur terned on thuh porch lite n dere wuz a litddle possum
owt
dere eetin thuh gooshy fudz we dint like, n he hat sum moar n gabe
meowmie n
usses diz sad wook n said 'yoo skared mee' n left. I remember thuh
possum
famlee we saw at thuh Grand Canyon advnenshure n mabbee he got losted
frum
dere.
Wee habbnt see himself sinse. He wuz kyoot.
Mosey

UB ~ It's a good thing Onyx wasn't there and didn't see Mr./Ms. Possum.
He would have wanted to be friends.

I'm serious. Anytime he sees something in the OUT and he's not IN the
Out, he talks a mile a second to his Grandmeowmie or Grandpaw about
what's OUT there, and how he's deprived by being IN the house.

Waffs owt laowd at dat. I iz uh inside kitty tew.
Mosey

Old April 19th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow reads this post. Yeah her brofably wantz ta put itself in da stew
pot, wiff biskitz!!!!

Old April 19th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 19, 9:55*am, "Granby" wrote:
Willow reads this post. *Yeah her brofably wantz ta put itself in da stew
pot, wiff biskitz!!!!"Stormmee" wrote in message

Wen I wuz a bitty, mine nuncl Crazytom wuz a mity hunter. I haff eeted
mices and chimpmunkees an a skwirel butted HEE did all dat an eeted
pussums. He wuz big an furry strong. An crazee. I don't fink I wanna
try to fite wiff no possum. But I am not crazee.

--
Wascal

Poor Possum dopekitty Cat anecdotes 1 November 16th 05 07:05 PM
OT - Playing 'possum' (american possum) Mishi Cat anecdotes 7 July 25th 05 05:45 PM